Electrolux Pronto 2 in 1 Cyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Electrolux Pronto 2 in 1 Cyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum EL1000A2

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Electrolux Pronto 2 in 1 Cyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum EL1000A2

just what i need for the ol’ lady to remind her of her role around the house!

Yay, woot’s back. Boo, no woot-off!

Oh, that’s the “my face is leaking” thing. B O O! cool.

Hey wait, I can actually use this. In for one…maybe.

I’d say this wasn’t worth waiting for. But at least it sucks.

Pronto acts as a lightweight stick vacuum to completely clean the hard floors in your home. Plus, with the push of a button, Pronto transforms into a powerful hand vacuum with a built in crevice tool, allowing you to reach everywhere. Pronto Read full description Price Range $77.00 - $116.00

PROPER Froogle Lowest

I own one…and it works great in my kitchen! Highly reccomended! Its a refurb…so I dont know…I got mine new for $125!

How does it catch the dirt?

How many watts is this thing? It looks like a hand vacuum on a stick, so I’m wondering about how much suction power this sucker has.

edit: Nevermind, answered my own question via someone else’s link. 78.5 watts, 9.6 V

Refurbished Vacuum…something just doesn’t feel right about this. I don’t look for used broom at garage sale

Mixed reviews on this… Apparently doesn’t do well with pet hair, which is one of the main things I’d want it for.

It’s probably not such a bad deal if you were looking for an upright vacuum with a two year warranty.

Too bad I have a roomba and my parents old upright, when it breaks woot… when it breaks… i will buy a vacuum from you!

Sir…its Mega Maid…She’s gone from suck to blow.

We have one, and we got it new. I wouldn’t pay $20 for another. Suction isn’t admirable in any way, the little hand vac thing has the power of a standard weak handvac, and using a hand vac as an upright does not give it superpowers.

Because nothing sucks like an Electrolux

Amazon

oh well ta ta.

My wife and I have one of these specifically for hard surface floors. Works great. My wife was telling me she wanted to get one for her mom for X-mas. Thanks Woot!