Electrolux Pronto 2 in 1 Cyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum

Because nothing sucks like an Electrolux

Amazon

oh well ta ta.

My wife and I have one of these specifically for hard surface floors. Works great. My wife was telling me she wanted to get one for her mom for X-mas. Thanks Woot!

Wow, you’re bound to get a lot of suction when you use a dust buster as a vacuum

[/sarcasm]

:wink:

(tons of reviews btw: Shopping Online at Shopping.com | Price Comparison Site)

Electrolux ? Hmmmm ? Anyone familar with the brand ?

Just got a swivel sweeper.

Hey I resemble that… but I am still not buying it.I don’t care how much it sucks… let the guys with no imagination buy it for their wives…

Of course it sucks, it’s a freakin’ vacuum.

yea…literally just bought this a month ago at a, hell some fricken store the wife took me to, i dont know…anywhooooo, spent a c-note on it g-darnit.

works well for a small space apartment, very nice range of motion on the swivel head, yada yada yada…waste of money unless you are an absolute neat freak on a tight budget

Dang it!!! It is not even a real BROOMBA!!

Useful links:

Is this vacuum for you? Features of the Electrolux

Short Review of the Electrolux

Oh WOW!!!

I’ve been waiting for one of these! I can’t believe it. I’m so glad I stayed up late and they’re not all gone already!

Woot!

WOW Folks! So much negativity! Instead of complaining, maybe you should be thanking your lucky stars that we live in a society where we have the choices that Woot offers us. To buy or not to buy… that is the question.
Electrolux sucks… but that’s a good thing. It’s supposed to. Let’s try to be nice, people!

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Electrolux_Pronto_2_in_1_Cyclonic_Upright_Bagless_Vacuum5ahDetail.jpg

Wow it comes apart!!

Oh great, my wife will love it. Don’t tell Jeanie its wrapped under the tree.

Best comment so far!

No woot for me. This thing sucks and blows.

Electrolux= Frigidaire

do not waaahnt! check out reviews @ http://www.mysimon.com/9035-10990_8-24122462.html
and then GO TO BED!

us eastcoasters are such sleepy headz

This vacuum sucks.

Edit: but at least its space-consuming.

If the color matched my Porsche I would be in for three…

Buy your wife that for a gift and she’ll love it. As she beats you over the head with it and walks out the door. Ever hear of sparkly things Woot?