Element 40” 1080p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Element 40" 1080p LCD HDTV
$359.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Is this the The Elephant in the room everyone always talks about?

The wootoff isn’t over! :smiley:

I want 1 for free :smiley:

Oh. My. Gosh.

Goodnight.

Decent reviews at walamrt.

Here is the product page which has links to the manual etc.

Great TV, at least its 32" counterpart is.I’ve had my TV for over 1.5 years now, and I am very pleased, no problems.

It always makes me sad when I see a good deal I can’t afford :frowning:

Go here for price comparison, reviews, and other information about the television device.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=Element+40"+1080p+LCD+HDTV&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=660&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=10529591838966709897&sa=X&ei=REb4TYOGBYOz0AH61-S8Cw&ved=0CEIQ8wIwAg

If you could stick one of these in my bag o crap I would much appreciate it.

I liked it better when wootoffs weren’t all water bottles, hdtvs, and flashlights.

Every woot off is the same these days, those three punctuated by as camera and some crap.

Definitely not the Bringer Of Commercials I was looking for.

You could also pay $30 more at Wal-MArt and return it when it breaks…$25 after shipping I guess.

I’d be willing to bet there’s no griping about the $5 shipping on this puppy. Takers?

Oh. My. God.

i imagine walmart shoppers are accustomed to compromise.

please take away this Box of Crap

Yeah, Walmart’s return policy is one of the most liberal, possibly second to Amazons.

I can’t throw a tv at my husband without hurting him…BRING OUT THE WOOT MONKIES!!

Ill have to estimate approximately 100 of these but this could just as easily be an endless loop of tights wearing ninnies running in circles