Elephicanswim

idk why but I find this shirt more creepy than cute.

I like this, it’s quirky

The situation suggests pretty severe heart burn to me. An elephant AND a whole forest?

Reminds me of this Pixar short.

Ah yes the age old question, who came first the elephant or the whale…

Is the elephant’s name Jonah?

I see an elephant inside of whale, but so help me, I’m totally blanking on a good “Inception” riff.

What do you get if you cross an elephant with a whale?

A submarine with a built-in snorkel.

Ba-dum-ching!

This makes me feel…very, very confused.

I hate to be a prickly pear, but there aren’t pine trees in Africa… Unless the elephant is in a northern hemisphere zoo?

First I said “noooooooo” and put my fingers in my eyes. And then I bought the shirt.

This guy’s art is too cute!

An elephant in a coniferous forest? But this is a temperate zone! The elephant’s tropical!

Are you suggesting elephants migrate?

I was going to say…I’ll buy the concept of an elephant inside a whale, but what’s he doing standing in a forest of pine trees? It’s a conundrum wrapped in an enigma.

An elephant that doesn’t belong in a forest that doesn’t belong in a whale …

Sounds right to me!

Now for the real question … do I make this my 100th Woot?

I admit, I’m at a total loss… how does one respond appropriately? I’m a Pisces, so I get it… really, I do… but really? You really can’t imagine a word where elephants swim? It’s totally plausible…

Most of you are, obviously, new to this. To begin to understand, you have to ask “What could be inside the elephant?”

The whale looks like he’s slobbering. In for one!

I’m not sure if it’s just because I’m slightly intoxicated, but this shirt is immensely confusing.