Elexa Touchscreen Universal Remote

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
woot woot wooters.us

Elexa Touchscreen Universal Remote [New] - $24.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Elexa LZ6200 La-z-boy Touchscreen Universal Remote

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Elexa Touchscreen Universal Remote
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Elexa LZ6200 La-z-boy Touchscreen Universal Remote

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I am not even remotely interested in this.

Looks like a piece of early 2000’s crap that somebody crafted in their garage.

$85 on Amazon

lol

yEAH i HAVE ONE AND IT IS WAY MORE USED THAN MY CONFUSING hARMONY ONE. And way cheaper

if it’s a universal remote, will it open my garage too, because that’s the remote I need the most :slight_smile:

When I googled Elexa, I got condoms and a bellydancer. Not the best known electronics company.

Yeah, it does seem that way. It’s too bad form has to lag so damn far behind function.

I haven’t yet figured out a way to use this with my media center running sage tv. Maybe I’ll figure something out.

Software that is available online from lazboyremotes webpage only has drivers installed for XP (maybe vista) but not Windows 7.

The IR codes are all pretty outdated. If you have anything new you will have to hope that they have something similar to your model in the list. So far my stuff all still works but it would be nearly impossible if I didn’t have my laptop running xp and using the software from the internet.