Eliad Israeli Olive Oil 3-Pack

Eliad Israeli Olive Oil 3-Pack
$44.99 $78.00 42% off List Price
Eliad Extra Virgin Olive Oil Coratina, 750ml
Eliad Extra Virgin Olive Oil Arbequina & Koroneki, 750ml
Eliad Extra Virgin Olive Oil Askal, Korboneiki & Arbequina, 750ml

OK, I know this is going to sound like a weird question about an Israeli company, but is this olive oil kosher?

I checked their website, didn’t find anything. Note sent to WD.

UPDATE: From the producer - yes it is. It is circle K and Kosher for Passover.

I did too, and other sites that have their stuff, there aren’t even pictures of anything other than the front of the bottle. It’s a little weird, which is why I’m asking.

And thank you.

The site indicates they make the olive oil under strict supervision. OUR does not require a kosher symbol on extra virgin olive oil, but it does on all others.

Hi Everyone,
I am the distributor for Eliad. To answer any of your questions and to add further detail:

Eliad is Kosher and Kosher for Passover.

All three bottles are Extra Virgin with an acidity of .5%

Descriptions of Each botttle:

-Red: Smooth and Balanced– Koroneiki & Arbequina; Low intensity/ delicate. Fruity, buttery taste with mild finish; Great cooking oil for sautéing veggies and as a finishing oil for fish and chicken. Use as butter replacement for sweets, breads, seafood, popcorn, etc. Can be used as a cooking and topping oil.

-Blue: Distinctive and Unique – Koroneiki, Arbequina, & Askal; Mild/ Medium. Fruity, buttery/ mild taste, with a light peppery finish. Great for sautéing veggies, cooking with fish, chicken, and eggs, drizzling on hummus and soft cheeses, as well as bread dipping. This is a great well-balanced cooking and finishing oil. Can be used as a cooking and topping oil.

-Green: Intense and Fruity – Coratina; Robust and intense. An herbaceous, intensely bold with a bitter taste with a spicy finish. Great for making salad dressings, bruschetta, adds tremendous flavor to pasta salad, pasta sauces, soups, and chili, brushing on grilled and roasted meats such as lamb and beef. This is not a cooking oil, strictly for topping purposes.

Eliads Awards and Accolades:
Ranked 3rd best Israeli Olive Mill in the country by World Rankings Extra Virgin Olive Oil in 2015 (Israel is number 7 in the world for producing olive oil).

2012 Best Olive Oil Mill in Israel by Terra-olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil International Competition.

Won 18 awards at the 2015 Terra-olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil International Competition

Received the Seal of Quality from Israel Plant Councils Olive Department

Hopefully this clarifies any questions, I will stay active in this forum for anyone with anymore questions.

Thank you for your interest,
Jennifer

Hi,
This is the distributor for Eliad.

I added a comment to the forum with more in-depth information about the bottles below.

To answer your question, yes the bottles are all kosher and kosher for Passover.

Sorry for any confusion, I hope this helped!

-Jennifer

Hi,
This is the distributor for Eliad.

I added a comment to the forum with more in-depth information about the bottles below.

To answer your question, yes the bottles are all kosher and kosher for Passover.

Sorry for any confusion, I hope this helped!

-Jennifer

Just FYI, extra virgin olive oil is always kosher and does not need a hechsher (certification symbol), even for Passover.

I bought 3. One for me and 2 packs for Chanukkah gifts. Awesome offering!