Eliot's Adult Nut Butters Sampler (6)

Eliot's Adult Nut Butters Sampler (6)

So, the Eliot’s sampler elsewhere, and the selection on Amazon shows that there’s actually a 7th that was excluded from this sampler… any idea why? Garam Masala Peanut Butter seems so interesting… is there any reason why it wasn’t part of this sampler?? Demand?

I buy the Spicy Thai and the Espresso nib all the time at my local grocery store. I like them with celery. I pay $8 a jar. Not sure this deal is good enough to make me want to try the other flavors or buy 6 jars at once, but I can vouch for the product.

The Garam Masala was replaced with the chocolate chili almond.

Insert ridiculously easy disgusting joke here____________

I’ve bought these here, and at a local store. I love the honey chipotle and spicy thai, quite like the garam masala (not included), give the espresso nib to my daughter, and liked the classic salted just fine, but not as much as the first three. The chocolate chili almond butter didn’t appeal to me, and I haven’t had the hazelnut chocolate spread. So, this selection is kinda iffy to me, and I still have a few jars from my last local purchase, when I caught them on sale.

If regular grocery store PB is boring to you, these are great alternatives.

My order arrived today, however it did not contain the 6 exact flavors described in the sale… substituted for Chocolate Chili Almond Butter was the Garam Masala Peanut Butter. While a another flavor of peanut butter sounds great, I am pretty disappointed and would much rather have had the almond butter. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m very sorry. Could you please contact customer service to let them know?

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.