Eliot's Adult Nut Butters Ultimate (6)

What’s the shelf life on these? They look interesting but it would take me a looong time to go through 6 jars of nut butters.

you mean peanut butter. this is too fancy for its own good

The vender states:
"They should be dated for between 9-12 months depending on the flavor. They will last up to 18 months of stored in a cool place. "

I hope that helps!

This is correct! Who are you knowledgeable stranger?

Yes, thanks! I even looked through their website and didn’t see the info, so much appreciated!

Good question - signed up in 2005 and that was only the 5th post in almost 11 years? Gotta be a second account for one of the regulars, I would think.

So tempted to try these, but hoping for more feedback here…

I can’t be unbiased since this is my company but the shelf life reported is accurate and I’d be glad to answer any questions about anything. A fan from our first wine woot posted a photo and recipe for Espresso Nib Peanut Butter Ice Cream to our Facebook page. I think they’re all delicious, made in small batches in Portland, OR. We’re a small but rapidly growing company trying to make the best flavors you’ve ever tasted!

I imagine a scoop of the spicy thai peanut butter could really elevate a boring ramen noodle bowl.

Does this go well with Fromunda cheese?!

Nothing pairs with fromunda cheese, other than a shower.