Elite Gourmet 1-qt. Air Fryer

Elite Gourmet 1-qt. Air Fryer

Bought one of these for my wife to see if she really wanted an air fryer. Great little appliance, ended up getting two more for each of my daughters. It’s fine for one or two people, kinda pushing it for two through. Have had no problems with it & it takers up very little space on the counter. Only problem is that this is a gateway air fryer . . . you will end up getting a bigger one.

2 Likes

Agree with this review. Also I found sadly over time the nonstick has scratched off. Probably their lovely forever chemicals getting into my body.

1 Like

If you filter out the complaints about this small thing being small, most of the bad reviews say it doesn’t last long.

How long have you had yours?

BTW, if the non-stick coating is PTFE, it’s inert, so any you consume will pass right through.

1 Like

Had it for about 4 months (?) with fairly regular usage. Have had the timer stick once and burnt my food. The black marking for the timer have gotten something on it and wiped off a little… but other than that and the nonstick starting to scratch off. It’s doing well.