Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Don’t really love the colors, but I got it for the gold case. I’ve been looking for vintage lipstick tubes and I have no patience.

1 Like

They are pretty cases. I’m tempted by these, but I haven’t been wearing makeup.

2 Likes

I haven’t been wearing make-up for a while now. However, I always feel better when I do. I ordered #8 Coral Vobrations. It is very bright! I am pale with blue eyes and this lip stick color make my blue eyes pop! It is very moisturizing. I absolutely love this lipstick! Oh, the shipping only took a couple of days!

3 Likes

My dreams were crushed. This arrived in the black casing. I got the red door red in the other formula and it also came in the black casing. But the lipstick is fabulous, so I kept it. Although it is a bit bright and probably compliments fair skin better than my tan.

I do like to put on makeup for myself. One, so I don’t forget how and two, sometimes I just like to pretend that I’m a diva and must dress up for tea on the veranda (dah-ling). And by veranda, I mean anywhere but the actual veranda because it’s cold. However, I still say it with a posh diva accent.

4 Likes