Elliptical Trainers

I bought a $1299 one of these from Costco. It died on delivery twice.Then when it worked I bought extra extended warranty for extra 3 years.

Have used warranty 6 times. MY ADVICE buy a extended warranty or you will truly hate yourself. I would have.

Own the Pro-Form 18.0 RE, bought it almost exactly 2 years ago. Love it, love it, love it. I’m super particular about the “elliptical motion”…for anyone who likes elliptical trainers, you know that not all ellipses are the same…not even close. When I was shopping for mine, I wanted something very similar to the motion of the Precor at my gym. I kept shopping, and kept striking out…the motion was different, and everything I tried felt flimsy compared to the commercial units (no surprise).

I was resigned to buying a used/retired Precor gym unit before I stumbled upon the 18.0 RE. I tried it out, expecting to not like something (I was pretty used to finding myself disappointed with any other elliptical at that point)…liked the motion just fine…it wasn’t creaking…it wasn’t “swaying around” at all, even…wait…I really like this! Got a good price (still not as cheap as Woot has it now, obv.), pulled the trigger, and couldn’t be happier.

As far as negatives go…well, it’s a “home unit” not an industrial “gym machine” that’s build like a brick poophouse…but that being said, pretty sure it was the most sturdy home unit I remember trying at this price point (something like $1,800 “retail”, although it regularly went on sale in the $1,000-$1,200 range, if memory serves). I assembled mine, and it doesn’t rock or move side-to-side at all. I’m not crazy about the display compared to the Precors (but again, there I go comparing this to industrial machines again). I was ready to buy a gym unit, so I adjusted my expectations with some of the details on this machine, because I paid over a thousand less…and for $1K less, and the motion/build I want, I’ll take it. Been a great investment for me, anyway.

The first screen of sellout is picture of treadmill, recumbent bike and the Elliptical Trainers for $599.99 to $999.99 Go to the elliptical trainers and the first three are $1699.99’ $1429.99 and $1099.99’ no where the price stated on the firs screen

Are you sure you’re looking at the right sale? The main sale today doesn’t have anything over $999.99, you can see the detail page here.

Which unit are you talking about?

Can you buy extended warranties for these ellipticals?

If a SquareTrade warranty were available for the unit, we’d link to it. You might find something via an Internet search, though. It’s worth a shot!

Dang! Now I am sorry I ordered the Livestrong last week. This looks like a much better product for the same price. Sigh Woot!

Everyone else still waiting on shipping? The holidays seem to have taken quite a toll on woot. I emailed them to ask about when the item will ship and the response I got stated someone would probably get around to responding to my message in about 10 days…

Holidays (and possibly weather) have put a kink in getting things out. I see that shipping info has been sent to FedEx so it should be shipped off soon.

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Yep, still waiting on shipping for this item.

They seem to have no problem with immediately charging my credit card though.

I’m sorry, I’m going to check on that item with CS, hopefully you’ll get an email back from them later this morning.

I’m still waiting on shipping too. Its the longest I’ve had to wait on shipping but it’s also the biggest and heaviest thing I’ve purchased on Woot! Hopefully we’ll get an ETA soon.

Hey dudes and dudettes! I apologize for the delay in shipping but we just got word that things are now moving. It looks like you should be able to track your own shipments here (via Seko), your reference will be WT + your order number, so something like WT47000000.

“Not Found” for the Smooth Fitness CE 5.5 Elliptical I purchased.

Give it another business day or two to see if it shows up. The freight items take a bit longer.

If it doesn’t show up, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Still no tracking. Waiting to hear back from CS

Sorry for the delay in shipping/communication, I’ll be checking in on your order.

Thank You