Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat- Your Choice

When he said “Worst Woot Ever” pretty sure the dude was imagining a refurb and all of the fecal remediation that would imply.

I don’t want to brag, but I’ve been to Europe! Excellent country.

Wow…reading all these posts made me flush…I mean blush…

Everyone who sees mine laughs, makes jokes and derides the cost. Then they use it and want one.

Wait… this is Velentines day not April 1… is this a joke?

…and let alone cleaning the much dirtier toilet, which can be easily solved by opening the window, sticking your butt out and do your business.

Another 90 day wonder gadget.

Simplicity in design and function insures years of trouble free maintenance. The more complicated you make something the more it will need replacement.

If your ok with that … then this is for you.

Funniest Woot comments EVER!

I know, it’s a wonder the flush toilet caught on at all!

I desperately want one, shop them pretty regularly. I just can’t justify spending $500 on a toilet seat to myself yet, when I could really use a new dishwasher. So it’s still just a squirt bottle of cold water on the back of the toilet for me. Eventually my priorities will right themselves though, I’m certain.

MSRP is much less then stated. But you will save about 120 over the next best deal.

I give up. Woot has defiantly hit rock bottom now. Nothing as what it once was.

I got nothing…speechless

You can get a simple bidet on Amazon for $30-$50. It isn’t as fancy but gets the job done. I have three from Luxe Bidet in my house , high quality and easy to install.

And the USPA would be the United States Poop Association? I only attend USPA events.

Only buy it if you are feeling flush.

So you use a dishwasher as a toilet?

Great explanation…thanks!!

If you’re OK with having thin sheets of paper between the fingers that stuff food in your mouth and the crap clinging to your backside, then this is NOT for you.

Oh sorry … I just assumed people bought quality toilet paper and washed their hands after like I do… I now stand corrected. Might I suggest you do wash your hands though, sounds like you have some issues here.

I’ll fist say that anyone that has used a “wet wipe”, has had to clean a baby, and so on, can appreciate how much better a wet wipe could be.
Wet wipes are now a huge market in America.

Like many things (cable, your cell phone plan, etc), people have to choose what they spend their money on.
Unlike your (likely) monthly $100+ cable bill, $100+ phone bill, this is a one-time cost. And, something that gets used often.

This seat has a 3 year replacement warranty. Most others have a 1 year, then pro-rated.

Also, when it “stops working”, it’s then the same as regular seat. :slight_smile:
So, people then have the choice to fix it, replace it, or leave it as a regular seat.
It’s fair to say that most people either fix it or replace it.

Consider this like the air conditioning in a car. Until the ~70’s, AC was rare in a car. Now, even the base models of cars have AC. Depending on where people live, how/when they drive, people can live if the AC breaks, or they will rush to get it fixed.
Consider this like AC in a car, it could be considered “semi luxury”. Note, for some people (like those with limited mobility), a seat bidet could be a necessity.

3 YEAR 100% WARRANTY.
The best warranty coverage in the industry.

Bio Bidet values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.

Bliss bidet seats come with 100% warranty coverage for 3 full years from date of purchase.
It’s commitment from Bio Bidet to maintain a high degree of quality, dependability and reliability.

If you check out the pictures and the videos available online, this seat requires pretty much the same cleaning and care as a regular seat. :slight_smile:

Unlike many of the old units, add-ons, low cost units, this model has auto open/close covers for wand, dryer, etc.

http://bidetking.com/media/images/BB-2000%20Nozzle%20Front.jpg

There was no way I was going to let that go unanswered! :slight_smile:

Check out the Kohler Numi. It goes for ~$5,000 - $6,000.
No app. But, it does have a touch remote. It can now also stream Bluetooth music, play music from an SD card, etc.
http://www.kohler.com/numi/

http://www.bornrich.com/kohler-s-high-tech-numi-toilet-does-it-all-with-a-touch-for-6400.html

http://static0.bornrichimages.com/wp-content/uploads/s3/images/2011/04/16/kohler-numi-smart-toilet_TonDF_48.jpg

Oh my. So much back and forth over an item that simply requires doing your homework, people!

1. Bidet seats are going to become increasingly common in the US as the population ages and we incorporate universal design into more and more of our homes so that people can remain independent as long as possible.
  2. For the elderly and people with disabilities (my son included), a good bidet seat can be a godsend. They preserve dignity and privacy. Imagine being fully aware of your world and having to ask another person to come into the bathroom and assist you with personal hygiene. If you had a device, like a bidet seat, installed on your toilet that could do the job at the push of a button, wouldn’t it be worth a few hundred dollars more? Not to mention the savings in toilet paper and the impact on the environment.
  3. Smart bidet buyers will purchase the kind that sanitizes itself before pulling the wand back into the protective housing.
  4. Smart bidet buyers will also appreciate bidet seats that have drying options and can move into two or more positions to accommodate the cleaning of various parts of one’s tushy.
  5. The thing that put me over the top when we remodeled our bathroom to increase my son’s independence in daily hygiene, was the comment from a dear friend who has MS and is slowly losing her physical abilities: “I can tell you that I’ve NEVER been this clean in my life!”

We installed a comfort height, elongated bowl toilet with a bidet seat for my son. I’m now looking at slowly replacing the other two toilets in the house so that he doesn’t have to try to hustle to the only one that fully allows him to be independent. He is a completely different and more confident person now that he can take care of all of his own needs in the bathroom by himself, no longer depending upon someone being available to assist him when at home.

Lastly, since someone mentioned the Numi … when we were researching bidet seats, my son got a little obsessive in googling these things 24/7. He came across an entry by a blogger for The New York Times that pretty much summed up our attitude about that toilet. The video is short and so worth watching if you are into bathroom remodeling or home design. Hilarious!