eMachines Athlon Dual-Core Desktop

Please only one!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

$289.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 eMachines ET1331G-05W Athlon II X2 1.6GHz, 4GB DDR2, 750GB SATA, SuperMulti DVDRW, Win 7 Home Prem

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

$289.99

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
Refurbished
Product:
1 eMachines ET1331G-05W Athlon II X2 1.6GHz, 4GB DDR2, 750GB SATA, SuperMulti DVDRW, Win 7 Home Prem

looks like maybe I woke the Wootalyzer people up :slight_smile:

im using a similar pc i bought off woot almost two years ago… where did they dig this one up?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I bought my brand new laptop for $350, with specs about as good as this refurb :confused:

truckHEADS… LOL

Everybody, let the Woot staff have it! Those jerkfaces are so damn lazy! :stuck_out_tongue:

You get what you pay for with this machine, not much…

Product Website

Previous Woot

Here it is at Walmart

Unboxing video

Wasn’t this available before? Like back in July? :wink:

I bought one when they were offered before. Other than a weak on-board graphics chip, I have nothing bad to say about it. Well worth the price.

I need a new puter and this seems like a pretty good deal, but if I remember correctly, these eMachines were kind of junky with proprietary hardware which made them difficult to upgrade. Any one in the know know?

I want my handpresso.

if only they threw out some more netbooks

Integrated video card. Don’t expect to do much gaming. :frowning:

e-crap

LOL MORE LIKE STOOP.COM"
"CALENDAR FAIL
”.
I got to say these things and I didn’t even buy it the first time around. Take that, reused writeup!

It looked great, then I saw the back. It won’t take two monitors. Boo!

I’m calling you out!. On July 11th, 2010 it was the same write up.

http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=13448

Boom.