eMachines Intel Dual Core Desktop PC

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - where’s the power armor?

eMachines Intel Dual Core Desktop PC [Refurbished] - $299.99 + $5 shipping

1 * eMachines ET1831-07 Intel Dual Core, 4GB RAM, 750GB SATA, Windows 7 Home Prem 64

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

f this. I’m outa here. I was in early for BΟC and…you know the rest.

Product Website

f this. I’m outa here. I was in early for BΟC and…you know the rest.

Skunked again. . . like the 47th time.

I really must be too far away from the Woot servers, even when I see it right when they display it, I can’t make it to the buy page. I mean it’s ridiculous. I know I only have a 10Mbit connection but still, 4 in row and nothing.

good deal? I don’t need it for gaming

I don’t get it. Couldn’t have done it faster. Do other people on the East coast get screwed all the time too?

A swing and a miss on the BOC… got to the confirmation screen and bounced out to this PC>. ugh… so close…

Wow, woot. I almost bought this computer because your website messed up. I was buying BOC and then got transported to this.

Nice…

Server crash…woot!!

Bah, I’m starting to believe the joke about how you can’t get a Bad Ocre Chili unless you already have purchased three.

I made it, two bags in a row. I am now a firm believer in wootalyzer!

2006 = 0 BOC

Had the order page submitted, not fast enough :frowning:

What, do they have more than one BOC now? Why is the light still on?

noooooooooooooo i missed the bag of crap. damn slow connection

I was debating whether or not I wanted a mouse then bam the BOC was up. I couldn’t ever get the page to load.

Got my first ever blessing of cranberry!

That’s as close as I’m ever going to get. I’m out.