eMachines Pentium D Dual Core 3.0GHz Desktop PC

Would this even be worth it for a media PC with a el cheapo PCI-X vid card… or is the processor too slow for HD rips?

Price comparator post ! - Manually optimized searches for relevant results

Refurbished eMachines Pentium D Dual Core 3.0GHz Desktop PC, for $189.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x eMachines W5233 3.0Ghz,1GB,250GB,Vista Desktop PC

To access the price comparator links, click here
Single-click comparison for this item

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

eMachines Pentium D Dual Core 3.0GHz Desktop PC
$189.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product: 1 eMachines W5233 3.0Ghz,1GB,250GB,Vista Desktop PC

great pc for the price! nice 16x pci-e slot, too!

this thing is expandable to 2GB RAM? LOL thats HILARIOUS

I’d buy it just to install OS X on and have a really big Mac Mini. Or throw in a 8800 GT and have it be almost useful.

LOL at the American McGee dig. What happened to him, anyway??

mmmmmm parallel port. i dont think any of my PC’s have that anymore. and i need it for a few things…

This is seriously cheaper than the machines I pick up from the curb at the neighbor clean up. Nice.

This comes with Windows Vista but not enough RAm to run it? WTF?

this would be a great buy with xp…vista kills it for me. no deal

I want to jump on it but my legs are asleep… and the rest of me is almost there as well.

I’m not sure what kind of ports or expansions slots I would need, but would this be worth picking up, throwing in a decent TV tuner then just setting it up by the TV and using it as a cheaper alternative to TiVo??

This will replace nicely the computer that my teen was using that had a meltdown. That computer was 8 years old.
This has got to be as good…and it can burn DVDs.

well if it runs then this is an ok deal. I’ve made several PC’s using newegg.com and i can make brand new machines iwth dual core procs for about this price and similar specs. But without windows, so i guess its sort of a deal. Either way to a non computer literate person, if this thing does in fact work, and work ok atleast, then go for it. Emachines doesn’t exactly have a good reputation though. Peace.

AGREE!!!

You had to offer this AFTER the $350 hp didn’t you woot. I was looking extra cheap… just what i needed…

If I wasn’t taking a vacation this year, I would buy this for the Kiddos… I’ll have to sleep on it.

But it would give me a good reason to upgrade my 17" CRT to a 22" LCD ws…

My first ever desktop PC back in 1999 was an eMachines. I won’t make that mistake again. They have probably gotten better in quality, but I’m still avoiding it anyway.