Email, email! Have you updated your email?

Likely excuse :laughing:

3 Likes

glass slipper shoes GIF

6 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

Hillary Clinton Email GIF by Election 2016

4 Likes

For those of you coming from a giveaway post, thought I would share some info I dug up when I was a little confused by a discrepancy I found where the main woot.com settings show the correct email address, but my preferences on forums.woot.com show some nonsense like “notify-amzn1.account.[gobbledygook]@woot.com”. This is expected according to a post from @ThunderThighs last summer: Unable to update email address - #6 by ThunderThighs

1 Like

oh… um… post above me answerst the same :smiley:

Whyyyyyyy under profile/prefereces tab is there a not-my-email address listed with no way to change it? When I follow these instructions the appropriate email shows up… that’s good, right?

Ignore it. It’s just something to do with the forums and its not active. As long as you log into woot on the shopping site and your correct email is listed there, you’re good to go.

Some day maybe, we’ll enable email notifications here on the forums. To protect customer data, we assign a generic email to everyone and will use that to route emails from Discourse (forums company) and Woot. For now, it’s just there to confuse people.

Waiting for email notifications time: 3.5 years

2 Likes

Wait time for product search on Woot: A couple of millennia.

2 Likes

show off

Can’t we just enjoy they offer more than one item? I’m not done savoring that.

1 Like