Emblem Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (4)

Anybody tasted this? (Hello Fred?) I’m intrigued.

Emblem Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 4-Pack
$59.99 $111.00 46% off List Price
2008 Emblem Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
CT link above

Previous offer:
9/30/13

i have. this is a steal.

… and same price as last time

Sigh. I’m such an easy mark.

285x306

http://evansheline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/left-shift-key.jpg[/img]

darn you woot. I bought 6 of the WO Blend this morning (and glad I did as it sold out), and NOW you offer a Cab???

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrr

didn’t see any history of buying this, but I’m sure I will cave in based on WD’s remarks

EDIT… caved in for 1

Went in for 2, only to find out that Wisconsin is still getting coal for xmas.

“Wails”? Laments, maybe. Sheds crocodile tears, almost certainly. But wails? (But thanks for the shout-out, TT!)

I wish I could find more info online, about this particular wine.
It does ship to NY, so I’m tempted.
Lately, most of the wine I’ve been buying has been from Farmers Markets, at a higher price point than this offering. Those wines have been from Brooklyn wineries, with grapes sourced from the North Fork of Long Island, or the Finger Lakes region (Upstate).

How are they? I’m not a believer in the east coast as the next CA for wine (except for a couple varieties including Riesling).

I’m in for one. I haven’t tried, but I love Cab and Napa and someone in the bizniz told me it was solid. So, this urge to hit the buy button subsides after Xmas, right?

There aren’t many reds offered, but I’ve been rather fond of the Brooklyn Oenology Winery wines, particularly the Motley Cru.

Heh, kind of expected to hear about that one. LOL

I’d agree with you, except that for a couple of varieties including Riesling, the Finger Lakes are way ahead of CA. If only they’d stick to what they do best. Sigh.

Thanks. I just stole some.

Read the comments on the last sale. In for one.

in for 2 but anyone know what the drinking window is?