Emergency Food Supply - 106 Servings

any idea what the expiration date is?

It has a 25 year shelf life.

Here’s all kinds of Q&A from the previous sale.

I don’t mean to put a damper on this deal, but this is 104 servings of the same brand for $15 less plus free 2 day shipping.

Edit: I stand corrected. I didn’t look at the different items in each one. My apologies.

Is it the same meals? Watch carefully on the items. they have multiple different kinds of packs of meals. Some are just veggies while others include varieties. I have some of these at home already they don’t taste that bad.

Like every other comment on lower prices elsewhere - check the contents. Twice as many entrees in this offering.

Ah good point! The Woot one does have more entrees but less milk and dried fruit/veggies. Thank you for correcting me on that :slight_smile:

The amazon item lists the shipping weight as 8.2 pounds while the woot item is 15 pounds. Unless woot started shipping in lead lined boxes, you get more with this. Woot’s item has way more entrees.

On amazon:
–Creamy Pasta & Vegetable Rotini (4 Servings)
–Savory Stroganoff (4 Servings)
–Pasta Alfredo (4 Servings
–Tomato Basil Soup (4 Servings)

On woot:
Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini - 8 servings
Savory Stroganoff - 8 servings
Chili Macaroni - 8 servings
Chicken Flavored Noodle Soup - 8 servings
Cheesy Macaroni - 8 servings
Hearty Tortilla Soup - 8 servings
Pasta Alfredo - 8 servings

This is just silly. They consider an entree serving as 1/4 of a pouch. so when you get 4 servings of something it is all in 1 pouch so you really should consume it all at once lest it go bad. Even worse,their idea of an entree serving is only 250 calories. Most people aim for upwards of 1500 calories a day…that would be 6 entree servings. (yes, i am discounting sides, but the size of the entree is rediculous)