Emergency Holiday Provision Gift Package

Haha feel free!

Picture says not, in 1,000 words or less…

This was really quite nice for the price - I gave at least a case as gifts and drank a case as a daily drinker. Nothing spectacular, but very decent juice.

w00t I got this two years ago and loved it. I still have one bottle. In for 3!!

I used my bd coupon… yay…

Any more lab ratting going on?

I really can’t believe this hasn’t sold out already. A great QPR, IMO.

I for three, will use it with the raclette I bought!!

I suspect we’re due for food or accessories next. This is our third wine in a row.

Woot must have found a another box stuck on a shelf in the warehouse. The indicator went down to about 4% remaining, then suddenly retreated to 16% remaining.

After buying the Corison, I needed the cheap stuff to bring my average bottle price down :slight_smile:

I remember the Acceptable Gift wine, that was pretty great

+1 My last couple bottles this Summer were excellent.

Sweet! Maybe this wine-including item counted as a non-wine item. Way to finish strong, WD. Huzzah!

Two cases!!! they’ve had that many woots of it… all with corkscrews?

I also bought 2 cases(11-24-08 and gifted 11-25-08) without the gadgets included.
In for 3 this time for the wine alone… the gadgets will be put in a junk box for later gifting.

A recipient of the Adequate at last Christmas’ office secret santa party just opened it and said it was far from adequate. Quite enjoyable, in fact. HTH.

Anyone received theirs yet?

Shipping info is up, except that it says fedex did not receive it yet.

you need to relax wine woot doesn’t ship out that fast. It will make it within a week or two window.

Woot is woot, and we shall ship no wine, before our time…

Just received my shipment!! This is my first Wine Woot.

I hate federal express. The service is terrible. I tried to set up a delivery time for them. I would even drive 30 miles to meet them, and oh we can’t do that.

They show up at 3pm first time.
no deliver. leave note. fine. I’ll be sure to be home at 3pm tomorrow…
next day, they show up at 2pm… grrrrr
note… to attempt delivery on tuesday since it was friday BEFORE LABOR DAY… fine I’ll be home from 12pm on tuesday…

THEY SHOW UP AT 11AM… no deliver…
They leave a note… this was final attempt to deliver… i said FU… it is rancid by now… woot, help me out here… I used my BD coupon on this as well… I think…