Emerson 32" LCD HDTV

I still think they are going to end with those little protable boom-box dvd tv’s with the analog receivers that will be useless as of 02/09. Woot has had them up for sale like 5 times in the past, and no-one buys them…wonder why

Plus woot is known for not responding to people with problems with their purchases. I received a broken item, sent several e-mails to rma at woot and never got a reply.

I will just go to costco and get double the manufacturers warranty with NO shipping :slight_smile:

i detect final item

Herschell Gordon Lewis - “Blood Feast” - on the screen. A classic!

Any time I’ve had problems, woot has been very good about them. Usually it wasn’t even their fault, it was FedEX’s for not sending it to the right place or it getting lost.

I could hook my extra converter box up to one of those - I only have 1 tv and 3 converter boxes. If the other person in the world who still only has a roof top happens to be on woot, I can make a recommendation…

no way

Since when is woot “known” for this. You’ll find 10 to 1 here saying the exact oppostie of this. You oughta check your spam filter, I bet theyve replied to ecvery one of your emails

Well if you had return shipping of $5 if it was broke when you got it i might buy one . But after getting a opn box of carrots and being told they dont keep track of whats they pack and that 3 things was 3 bags , well just a bit sour on woot to spend too much cash on ay thing

I saw an ad the other day that said - if you still use an analog tv and want information on the change to digital, go to DVT.ORG

Do they really think people with rabbit ears can get online?

Seriously…if you mailed them all an 8-track you might be better off…

Ahhhh…DutchHater got his feelings hurt lol

I checked the spam filter. Woot never replied to me, and never replied to my credit card either after I disputed the charge.

I got this one a few days ago for the same price. While the picture is very good w/ directv HD service, the cable provider’s remote, can’t be programed w/ this TV. I looked it up and Dish, cable and Directv customers we all have the same problem. No code to program it to the box remote.