Emerson Digital SmartSet Lamp Control Security Timer - 2 Pack

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Can’t we all just go to wooters.us?

Emerson Digital SmartSet Lamp Control Security Timer - 2 Pack [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping shipping

2 * Emerson Digital SmartSet Indoor Lamp Control Security Timer JMK2442

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Happy New Year! There’s probably some phrase for that in Hebrew, which we don’t actually know. Bear with us, we’re in Texas.
Okay, we know we’re a little early, but come sundown, you’re not supposed to be using the computer, right? We think that’s how it works. And that’s why we’re wishing you a Happy 5770 a few hours early, with the help of these Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Earphones.

WTF??

FIRST COMMENT WOO

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Emerson Digital SmartSet Lamp Control Security Timer - 2 Pack
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Emerson Digital SmartSet Indoor Lamp Control Security Timer JMK2442

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Tried to get one…sold out like immediately.

Prolly had 3 – sounds like one person got dogged…

i am no bot:)

Porkchop sandwiches!

Would these work as a timer for Christmas lights? OUTSIDE?

Bummer! Sold out in a jiffy.

Wow, a whole 14 of them.

Just what I need, a reason to NOT get off the couch at all. Now my lamp can turns it’s own damn self off. I love progress!

how many were there? 2? Geez…

I bought these last time. They are not super user friendly. I follow technical procedures for a living… These are on the tough side.

that was quick…i missed this time and last. good item and good deal

Now THAT one I wanted! wow it went fast - L O L!

Clicked “I Want One” three times – just returned me to the main page, then finally went sold out. WTF?

i was going to buy, too sadface

I bought these when they were a two-fer (same price). I have since used them a few times, and they work like a charm… You’ll see reviews from HSN buyers who claim they can’t program them, etc… Consider the source… a bunch of 85 year old non-techno saavy folks… Like my mom.

These are great if you’re going away for the Holidays, as they will give the impression that you’re home… Also, if you have an outlet in your garage (these are for indoor use only), they can be used to time your Christmas lights in the yard :slight_smile:

Come on, Woot, I was actually gonna buy that crap.

Oh, you allowed me to save my dollars for something even better, right woot? Right? Hello, is this thing on?