Emile Henry Flame Top Pizza Stone, Grey

So, I guess since no one else is commenting, I’ll jump in.

I’m too lazy to actually click above, but I think I paid about this price for a black one of these.

I’ve liked it thus far, and it’s been at least a year and a half.

I only use it in the oven. It would have never dawned on me to use it as a cheese board, but then again, it would never dawn on me to cut cheese and serve it on a board…

If you’re using it in the oven, get a peel. I bought a 12x14" (Kitchen Supply brand?) one from the mothership for about this price. It’s a pain to figure out where to store it, but it’s been worth it if you’re really into making pizza.

Also works well with store-bought crusts for those times you’re in a hurry.

Interesting… What’s a peel?

So can this be used safely in the oven as a normal pizza stone?

Yes indeed.

It’s the paddle-shaped thing you use to get the pizza in and out of the oven.

This works great on the grill.

Only interested in this for a gas grill… This wirk on and outdoor gas grill?

From the features:

Able to withstand exceptionally high heat, it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame.

I have always used my pizza stones to bake cookies on as well. Has anyone tried that with this? Just wondering if it works since my kids broke all my pizza stones :frowning:

What is the size. Can I put it in a toaster oven? Regular sized not small or huge but like the size of a 1100 volt microwave. (not sure if that’s a sized piece of information.) I need a way to pizzas better and longer.)

From the specs tab:

Overall Dimensions: 14.5" Diameter (17" across handle to handle)

I bought this from Woot and used it last week for pizza in my BBQ. Perfect, but keep an eye on it as it gets scorching hot. I cracked 2 regular pizza stones on the BBQ, but this seems to have solved the problem. Highly recommended, and a great value

Even works on gas grill, perfect crust and melted cheese. Best Naan.