Emson 5-Qt. Electric Indoor Pressure Cooker Smoker

I think he was using the “Don’t put it on your stove and turn on the burner” type of comment.

I was given one of these a couple of years ago–it did not work out of the box–just got some kind of funky error message that wasn’t addressed in the instructions. Sent it out to NYC and a new one arrived that is still operational. I think it is very cool–I’ve used it for chicken and pork with a red rub, but I’ve always been pleased with the results. I tried cold smoking some cheese and didn’t think it was so good. This is a good price.

Arrrgghh… I need a reason to buy this! I want it, but can not justify it…

Makes great sandwich meat without all the preservatives at 1/2 the cost.

I have one and love it. I like to cold smoke the really thin pork chops and then have them for Egg McMuffin style sandwiches in the morning. Hot smoked chicken is pretty good as well.

/siiiigh… I have no will power, but I do now have a smoker :slight_smile:

I think this is what sold me… sounds yummy

Sooooo sad they won’t ship to Hawaii!!! :frowning:

Why wouldn’t you use it indoors? Is it too smokey?

Hillary make me a sandwich. I’m in for one!

There is a modest smoke flavored odor that some would not find offensive so using it inside would be ok. I usually prepare many batches one after another so I use it on our 3 season porch.

Try putting a little tin foil tent over the smoker cup…

I bought one of these and just got around to trying it out this morning. Got an E2 error message both times I tried. The company customer service doesn’t even list it as a product that has customer service. Finally found a name to use the company directory. No return call yet.

I bought one of these and love it. Thank you to whoever said you only need 2-3 wood chips. More then that is way to much smoke flavor for me.