Enchanted Garden

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Missed it today? Next day sales available here!

And there it is. Congrats KLS! :slight_smile:

Oh I love this except I look dumb in royal blue. No royal or navy for me.

Nicely done but not something I’d wear.

manliest shirt eva!!!

Dang! Allllllllmost. I was really waiting for another many-colored shirt, but this one’s design and placement is a little too ‘girly’ for me. So close.

More multi-colored shirts!

shazaam. those flowers are mad cool.

/but am broke. more for the rest of you! :slight_smile:

Hmmm… what if the bird is hallcinating us? Great job kristen and loving the springtime colors.

Grats KLS! Hope the design does well this week for you!

This shirt is very well designed, just not something most shirt.woot members would probably wear. When it comes time for “random shirt” at $6.66, I’ll be plenty of us will be getting one of these…

not bad, but I don’t wanna come across like I’m a druggie more than I already do.

Good job, sis!

xoxo

Cool design, I’ll give ya that. I just don’t think I can get away with it… A bit feminine for my liking, also the shade of blue is not my style. Also not fond of the placement.

grats on the daily, klswoot.

I don’t like roayl blue :frowning:

I’m torn… love the design. It looks good on royal blue, but royal blue does not look very good on me. What to do, what to do…

Why didn’t they credit her as klswoot from the forums? Very pretty design, but not for me, mostly because I already have way too many royal blue shirts.

Way to go, kls! Love the style and the colors really go well with the royal blue shirt.

Wow, I like it. I’m pretty comfy with my level of manliness, so I’m ok wearing a flowery shirt. It’s funny… I realize now that the three woot shirts I’ve bought have all had animals on them: Squids, a little bird in a winter tree, and now this. Guess I ought to go to vet school or something…