Enchanter

In for two (glitchy server not withstanding) - it 404’ed and then 503 server error’ed, but I have an order confirmation in my account list.

(The amount of daddy/kid identical shirt combinations we have are awfully cute.)

Love the design, but I’m so not a fan of the cream color shirts. They always just look like dirty white to me. :confused:

I hope he has that man eating plant under control!

Nicely done. But I’m getting weary of gaming shirts, no matter how cute or well executed the design. I wonder how many sales Woot doesn’t make because of the cream color? Time for shirt color choices, maybe?

Charming!

:slight_smile:

I quite honestly went “awwwwwwwwww!” out loud when I saw this. Lovely way to start my morning - with an absolutely adorable t-shirt design.

Unfortunately this colour shirt looks terribad on me. Cuteness cannot overcome potential to looking more ghost-like than I already am.

So that’s what Mario’s getting up to now!

+2

hahaha! Charming and funny! congrats Lucas!

Woot is lucky I was at a bar when I ordered this. I didn’t really notice the color until after it was ordered. Guess I’m going to find out how well it works on me!

Take this magic pink flute. It will help you on your way.

Another Mario Bros shirt? I would think the target for people who want a shirt like this would be saturated by now. Are there people out there who buy all of these and wear a different Mario shirt every day or something?

Love it but alas my skin tone doesn’t go well with Cream Woot tees. Nothing wrong with the choice of Cream in and of itself… the think design definitely called for the cream canvas but, sigh.

Uhhh… Yes. :slight_smile:

Pretty much. My boyfriend’s closet is about 60% video game references.

@bluejester - Little Shop was my first thought! Maybe because I am currently the voice of Audrey 2 in Walnut Creek, CA. FEED ME!!!

I have 2… However one is technically a “Mario Kart” shirt. Guess I need to get 5 more to fill out the rest of the week.

Yay! It’s been years since we had some shirt.woot videos …

[youtube=MdU1h0fjZ6U][/youtube]

[youtube=1CvmnK4G7M8][/youtube]

As for too many Mario shirts … ummm, no comment. I do believe in moderation, however.

(Never mind that I’m at like 160 woot shirts.)

Very Cute!!! In for One :slight_smile:

When is Woot going to start selling TALL size T-Shirts?? I’d have bought plenty including this one if they were available in tall sizes.