Energizer Aluminum LED Flashlight

The Woot Off is taking forever to move on. Bring on some SOG gear or HP all in one systems.

Have them sent to a friend’s place?

Hand held is so last year…give me a 1 watt head lamp @ this price and i’m all in. having both hands free is better

Not that much. You maybe looking for you nerd in shining armor to chalk up the numbers for you but common sense indicates, that this is not too badass, esp if it only takes 2 AA.

62 Lumens according to the description. Hope this helps

I don’t trust anyone not to steal my shiny things if I send a truckload of WootStuff to them. My friends like shiny things too.
I think I’ll just count my blessings, my $$, some sheep, and take a nap.
I feel grumpy. It must be naptime.
(one of those Nap-N-Go Naprolls would come in handy now, but…)

Whoever that did the write up on this item doesn’t know the difference between “censor” and “sensor”.

62… OK… enough to see the stairs, maybe about 1.5-2X the brightness of an average nightlight.

Your making me yawn…

Call a good friend and get them to let you use them as a post office box for one woot off. When you pick up your last package, pay them back with a pizza.

Next.

You have another 20 to 30 minutes to go for ‘next.’ Yawn. I’m going nite, nite. See you tomorrow. Good luck with the overnight Woots. :slight_smile:

Oh come on, this is excruciating. Please buy this anyone who doesn’t have a home depot nearby or access to amazon.

“dog-smell censors”?

I do not think “censors” means what you think it means.

Perhaps you meant “sensors.”

(Yes, I’m bored enough to be copy-editing the descriptions)

Huh? Sorry …

I sense that you’ll be censored for that remark. Are the Indians doing copy now?

This is just plain stupid. You can buy far superior flashlights at GoldenGadgets.com for half this price, no shipping. What I’d go for though is one of their 900 lumen rechargeables for about $50. Bought one two years ago and love it. Huge range…can’t say so far but at least 200’. 6v battery and charger comes with it.

This one heck of a good light and highly rated at amazon. Price is excellent. Don’t know anyone is knocking this baby. I’m in for 3. I missed it last night at another site (and much more expensive). But got it now…thks woot

Bueller?