Energizer Hardcase Tactical Flashlight

Loved the field test video - full of the same witty woot! humor that we all love and adore. I look forward to more videos in the future, guys! :smiley:

Iā€™m going to take my fashlight and my fort and go on a covert mission.

Can this handle bullets? what about rabid lions? Can I use it as a weapon to fend myself from enemies who come into my fort?

The LED Diodes emit White, Red, Blue, Infrared. The Infrared will strobe for personnel recognition in tactical environments. Infrared and Infrared Strobe Lights are designed for use with Night Vision Equipment.

The bright high-intensity white LED can be used to temporarily blind an assailant. Red and Blue LEDs provide tracking and close navigational work, i.e., animal tracking.

love the video woot is the best

After watching that technical field test, I couldnā€™t resist this Tactical Flashlight. Iā€™m not sure why, but Iā€™m in for one.

yall notice the woot field test picture???

This would have been the ultimate test:

Video was great, but no night vision test!? Iā€™m not convinced.

In the military, you donā€™t want to give away your position with white light. Also, if youā€™ve adapted somewhat to low light conditions, red light will not kill your night vision when you turn the light off.

Manual I posted says -> White LED Output: 70 Lumens

Any thoughts on if it tilts past 90 degrees?

ā€œInfrared strobeā€ Is for what exactly?

im addicted to flashlights as much as i am woot so the two gang up on me in for one nobrainer

Infrared is a type of light not visible to the human eye. Many night vision devices work by picking up infrared light and converting it into visible light.

Thus, a flashlight shooting infrared light is like an invisible flashlight that the bad guys, or I suppose animals, canā€™t see.

This reminds me of the old style military flashlights my Dad had when we were kids. Except our has these little round caps on the bottom that you could screw off to reveal colored lens that you swap out to change to color of the bulb. Good times.

is the white light 1 watt led

Again, from the Manual I postedā€¦

There is a graph that readsā€¦

Alkaline batts: ~5.5 hrs
Lithium batts: ~9.5 hrs

This has the popular ā€œinfra-redā€ mode. How disappoinitng that sellout.woot doesnā€™t have nght vision goggles to go with this light.

Woot, couldnā€™t you get night vision stuff to make the obvious bundle? lol

i bought one now i want 2 more but woot says i have already purchaced one with this account. end. do i setup a new account