Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries (24 Count)

Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries (24 Count)

Greetings,

Sold out, but… can anyone advise for future reference? Is this a low self discharge NiMH, similar to Sanyo/Panasonic eneloops? If so, how are they, long-term, compared to an eneloop?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart

I just received my 24 batteries from Woot. They came in a box inside of a shipping bag. The box containing the batteries was all ripped and beat up and someone at woot attempted to tape it up before shipping. They also appear to have water damage. The batteries come in six packs with each one containing 4 batteries. 4 of the 6 were torn open and the writing is faded on all which indicates water damage. This is pathetic and very disappointing. This is only the second time I’ve ordered from Woot and it will be my last time. Any business that thinks that shipping a product in such bad condition is ok is not worth my time or money

Did you contact customer support?

1 Like

No–I don’t know how to contact CS–doesn’t really matter though–if they think shipping a product in this condition is ok then they will not get my business

Ugh! Sorry for the issues. :confused:

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS.

To contact CS:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Also, I’m tagging @ThunderThighs.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

thank you–I contacted CS through the email option–don’t know what they can do–I’m shocked that a business would actually send out a product in this condition

I’m very sorry. These were shipped by Amazon. They probably should have marked them as unsellable.

Woot CS will help you.