Energizer Universal 8000mAh Portable Battery Pack w/ AC Wall Adapter

I bought one of these last time it was on Woot. It would not run my laptop for more than 60 seconds. A piece of junk. It’s now in my local landfill. Stay away!!!

Your grammar is dubious. For those who don’t feel like clicking on the link, the other site is double the price, woot is half the price.

How long will this power my Woot-Off Lights?

I think we are looking at 3 hours.

Sweet.

It says it’s compatible with the iPad, but how can that be if it has only a 5V USB port? The iPad requires 10V to charge so I don’t see how that could be accurate.

They say they offer free tips, but they charge ~$13 shipping for them.

Can it power an Android phone? Because nothing else can.

I come bearing the gift of knowledge >.>

User’s Manual

AC Adapter (19V)

Charging Cables

6 Mobile Phone Tips: Apple , Samsung, LG, Mini & Micro USB , Nokia 2.5 (MB02, CB31, CB34, CB06, CB18)

3 Media Tips: NB04, NB05, NB06

6 Laptop Tips: AB03, AB04, AB05, AB06, AB07, AB08

Travel Bag

$90 bucks Elsewhere

Beat you to it, and it earned me my first quality post!

(EDIT: Well, I thought it was worth a quality post.)

I bought the magsafe wire off ebay for $20 and cut and spliced the cord that comes with the Xpal and i can power my mac!

More specific product site

Careful when using this or any power source that is not from Dell on any Dell computer.
Dell’s often are made to only work with their own products and have been known to destroy themselves when being used with non-Dell power sources…

why not just buy a spare laptop battery?

This is a GOOD deal – here is some Comparison Pricing from Shopping.com

Once again, woot! easily offers the best deal!

http://www.jr.com/energizer/pe/ENR_XP8000/

Don’t forget to use your coupon!

Here’s the item shown on energizer’s site.

It includes an iPad tip, so that one is a yes. The Kindle… I would assume they probably do. But I’ve heard the battery lasts about a week in it so I wouldn’t really see a need. Unless you are going to be away from wall outlets for a week. You get two free tips per year from them (you pay shipping).

um, read the description. this is NOT for laptops, largest power it can adequately handle is a NETBOOK.