Energizer Universal Mega Cell Battery Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Energizer Universal Mega Cell Battery Pack
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Energizer XP18000 Universal 18000mAh Portable Battery Pack and Charger

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

lame

I sleep through the suitcase AND the remote and I wake up to this? THIS?!?! Aww woot, you’re killin’ me!

is this the one with the free trojan?

"
David at dentist" YELL!!!

Man, Woot is even recycling the charging kitten description, or is it recharging it.

I am so tired right now. Bring on the Woot Monkeys!

I know a few people who bought these last time and they just love them. I wish I had the $85, but sadly, the truck needed a new alternator today. However, if you’re in the market, these have come highly recommended to me.

I got one of these for my son at a previous woot off and he loves it. Great for when he goes to robotics tournaments and needs a few more hours of charge.

bought one last woot off and another this time, well worth it, will recharge my iphone 3gs for almost A full week between charges when on the road.

Got one of these a few weeks ago. Love it to death. Charging up my Touch as I type. So much power. Can’t use it on my MacBook however, because no plugs are available for Macs, but I think that’s the fault of Apple. Still love it.

Oops…it sold out as I typed this…

YEAH they only had one of them and it’s all mine! now if only i could get this lucky with a BOC…

I was waiting all day to buy one of these, and they only had 1 to sell!