Energizer Universal Mega Cell Battery Pack

Not only that, it was up at the exact same price

This is gonna be sitting up there until the cows come home.

does it float?

too expensive…

Would this power my Roomba Scheduler? I wonder??

OH that is just evil!

Mine does not get hot. I didn’t notice any heat from the pack during its first charge, or whenever I use it to power my Dell Vostro 1520 (max 65W pull).

Now, the external power supply is a different story. It gets quite warm while charging the pack and/or powering the laptop.

bugger, it replaced my ooh emm gee with our movie genre, that kinda detracts fron the point of my post. ho humm

Yes, that’s correct. The connector for the MacBooks is Apple proprietary.

Thanks for asking.

At least this one comes with the adapter tips. It looks like some companies sell it without those parts.

If it wasn’t so heavy it would be great for powering an electric RC car or truck. Does anyone know how long it takes to recharge this thing?

It means that Apple has patented the Mag Safe tip, and therefore Apple has excluded all 3rd party manufacturers from creating power products for their laptops.

3-4 hours

An overpriced battery. I would buy it if it was in the shape of the energizer bunny.

I still have my Black and Decker power supplies that i bought two April Fools ago…

Is there an Apple Laptop tip available?

can this be adapted to work with a pacemaker?

Can i use this to charge up another one or two? (If i get three i could be busy all day charging each other)

Thanks

worst woot-off eva

I’m tempted to pick this up for use with some of my arduino projects. Especially awesome since it has USB (5v), 12v, and 19v cables. Something like this could probably power quite a few LEDs and a couple Arduino’s for 6-8 hours.