Energizer Universal Mega Cell Battery Pack

What is up with amazon saying they are not yet released?

http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-XP18000-Rechargeable-Power-Laptops/dp/B002K8M9HC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264733566&sr=8-1

This will be great to recharge my ipad.

all depends on the kind of laptop you have… it would give my netbook somewhere around another 18 hours of use.

LMAO!! I am so freakin addicted to Facebook and Farmville!!! HAHAHA

Does this take the portable out of portable?

So we’ve worn you out finally! Now are you ready to talk?

Where were you the night of March 4, 1987 at 3:21pm?

it are expensive

A Vornado soft prop fan would be kinda nice to see coming through about now. :::Winks at the Woot gods:::

uhhhhh…3:21pm is not night

Yes I’m done, found a lonely kitten

Was there a woot off then too?

I would buy if it came with the Vaio.

I got one of these after going back and forth several times. Some people are happy with them but they’re not everything they’re cracked up to be:

1. won’t fully charge my nokia cell phone from the 5v port, since the nokia wants about 5.5 or 6 volts. Dealextreme has a boost gadget to deal with that and I may order one. The big battery will charge the nokia about halfway, which is better than nothing I guess.

2. won’t run my Garmin 205W gps, one of the main reasons I got it since the Garmin has an internal battery that only lasts a couple hours. When you plug the gps into the big battery’s USB port, the gps charges up (takes hours), but thinks it’s connected to a computer and shows the data transfer screen instead of letting you navigate.

3. wrong voltages for any of my laptops

4. most gadgets with rechargeable batteries, when receiving power, think that they’re plugged into the wall and infinite energy is avaliable. So if I plug my gps into this battery and go to bed, the gps fully charges after about 4 hours after which it’s needlessly draining energy from the big battery just to show its data transfer screen. That’s not exactly a problem with the gps, it’s just that they didn’t have this charging situation in mind.

Overall this thing isn’t working out so great for me and I’d probably take a bath ebaying it, since nobody wants used batteries. I can probably find some uses for it though.

hmm…

Yeah, Wi-Fi, iTunes, and on high performance on my laptop will do that…

Bought one for my son, took to Australia. Can run laptop, charge cell phones. I was impressed with the thing so bought another one for myself. Using it as I type this. Recharges with a standard laptop charger (included) rated at 100-240V input. Great if you travel to 240v countries.

I was wondering, what happens to the company purchasers who bought some of this stuff to sell us that doesn’t actually sell. Do they get flogged in the office while the rest of them have to watch and see what happens to those who don’t find good deals?

I am actually thinking about buying this. Has Woot just worn me down with so much carp that I have lost all judgment?

If these were about $30 cheaper, I would be all over it.

$95 (plus tax since I live in MO) is just too much for a battery IMO. I could just get a second battery for my laptop/cellphone for this price.

Are you getting smart with me!?!??! Don’t get smart with me!!!