Energy by Klipsch 2.1 Speaker System

tahw eht?

.taht fo lla daer ot gniog ton m’I

I made it to “designed” before I quit reading.

Quitter. I read the entire thing. :tongue:

These are awful. Bought some during the recent woot off and was sorely disappointed. Tiny speakers, no mids, the little sub is okay, but the $25 logitech 2.1 system at amazon ouperforms this by a country mile. Not that the logitech system is great, but it’s good for $25.

I’d like to humbly request that the author of today’s blurb be tossed into a roaring fire, but here goes:

Eseht srekaeps era yltcefrep dengised rof gnidoced neddih, sdrawkcab segassem.

These speakers are perfectly designed for decoding hidden, backwards messages.

Uoy wonk woh ralupop cisum si lluf fo neddih segassem nehw uoy netsil ot ti sdrawkcab? Ekil woh emos Neeuq sgnos niatnoc terces orp-gurd segassem. Ro fi uoy yalp Tnaegres Reppep sdrawkcab, ti slaever eht elohw “Nhoj si daed” ycaripsnoc. Llew, fi uoy’er otni taht dnik fo gniht neht eseht Hcspilk Ygrene Aidemitlum Srekaeps era rof uoy.

You know how popular music is full of hidden messages when you listen to it backwards? Like how some Queen songs contain secret pro-drug messages. Or if you play Sergeant Pepper backwars, it reveals the whole “John is dead” conspiracy. Well, if you’re into that kind of thing then these Klipsch Energy Multimedia Speakers are for you.

Eht rekaeps tes sah sti nwo refoowbus dna owt etarapes srekaeps, os uoy teg hgih-ytiledif dnuos ta a egnar fo seicneuqerf. Taht snaem uoy’ll reven ssim a yltbus-detnalpmi, oduesp-Cinatas desrever egassem. Uoy nac neve gulp meht yltcerid otni ruoy 3PM reyalp ro llec enohp, tsuj ni esac uoy kniht uoy thgim evah draeh suoived Cinosam soderc ni eht tsetal Eitak Yrrep elgnis elihw uoy erew tuo gniggoj.

The speaker set has its own subwoofer and two separate speakers, so you get high-fidelity sound at a range of frequencies. That means you’ll never miss a subtly-implanted, pseudo-Satanic reversed message. You can even plug them directly into your MP3 player or cell phone, just in case you think you might have heard devious Masonic credos in the latest Katie Perry single while you were out jogging.

Eht srekaeps era hsilyts dna etercsid, hcihw lliw emoc ni ydnah nehw eht nemhcneh fo eht Dnarg Rengised emoc ot yrt ot liof ruoy snalp – yeht’ll reven neve eciton eht srekaeps! Os tser ysae gniwonk uoy now’t deen ot taerter ot ruoy naenarretbus noitalosi rebmahc ot diova eht egruocs fo Eht Gniwonk Seno. Ta tsael, ton tey.

The speakers are stylish and discrete, which will come in handy when the henchmen of the Grand Designer come to try to foil your plans – they’ll never even notice the speakers! So rest easy knowing you won’t need to retreat to your subterranean isolation chamber to avoid the scourge of The Knowing Ones. At least, not yet.

What a pain to read. I got partway through the second paragraph and came here to see a translation. I’m not going back to finish.

AND, there ya go. while I was posting this, the forwards text appears. Thanks psteng!

3 reviews on Amazon. The one five star review is unverified buyer and sounds contrived. That being said Woot price is about $20 cheaper than most places,except Ebay where only 1 system was sold for more than $60. Asking prices on Ebay are around $70 but are not selling.

I love the 2.1 Logitech speakers along with the AblePlanet Headphones purchased recently. Perfect for a small computer room and the Headphones rank right up there with the Bose.

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʞɹoʍ sɹǝʞɐǝds ǝsǝɥʇ op ¡ǝɹǝɥ punoɹɐ ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılıʇɐsɹǝʌ ǝɥʇ ƃuıʌol ɯ,ı ʇnq `ʇooʍ ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ƃuıʞıl ʇou ɯ,ı

Ⓢⓘⓝⓒⓔ Ⓘ’ⓜ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓤⓡⓔ ⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓢ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓑⓔⓔⓝ, Ⓘ’ⓥⓔ ⓓⓔⓒⓘⓓⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓐ ⓝⓔⓦ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓟⓞⓛⓘⓒⓨ:

Ⓘ ⓟⓛⓐⓝ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓢⓞⓛⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓐⓒⓗ ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓘⓝ ⓐ ⓟⓡⓞⓣⓔⓒⓣⓔⓓ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓢⓞ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ ⓒⓐⓝ’ⓣ ⓘⓝⓕⓔⓒⓣ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓢ.

Ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ Ⓨⓞⓤ

I should just ask google, but do any of you know if there’s a program to automatically translate text to resemble the “language” in the product summary? I think it has great potential as a tool for keeping the mind sharp. And I had a lot of fun reading it!

2 speakers and a microwave oven, yeahhhh!

Learn to talk like yoda, you can.

uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ noʎ

sdrawkcab epyt nac uoY

uʍop ǝpısdn ɹo

EDIT: Fixed my broken links–sorry about that.

1 Like

A program probably exists, but if you just want to keep your mind sharp, try holding your book upside down!

Much harder than reading in a mirror, as the letters aren’t reversed here. I had convinced myself that it actually said “becobing”.

That was a pain in the arse to read. Thank God someone translated it

i̴͏̝̭̺̻̥̺̯̫̬͚̫r̸̶̷̺̘̟̱͔̼͓͓̰̠͟͜ȩ̡̻̭͇͕̝̦̹͙̭̩̤͙̻͎͓̰͙̗a̷̛͍͈̗͉̞͎̱͔̞̲̭̺̖̭͖͍̳͘d̶͇̗͚̦͙̘̱͔̞͔̩̟͜ͅt̵̨̲͕͚͍̦̩̫ḩ̺̩͇̝͎͘͞é̡̮͖͎̦̀d̷̢̝̳̳̠̱̪̀́͜e̢̧͓̗̺̪̞̘̰͈̤̥͈̳̫̭̘̱͢͟s̠̼̯̖̫̭̯̺̼͔̦̟̜͟͡c̨͕̗̼̲̲͇̠̪͘̕͡͠r͟҉̨̛̠̞̘̖͎͇̹͈̠̳͖́i̸̧̨̧͎͕͓̝͓̪̻͓̘̝̭̮͘p̝̝̟̫͙͚͔̙͕͝t̷̢̛̟̗̦̀͜i̷̢̬̲̤̝͉̼͟o̷̸̲̤̮͖͙͎͖͓̗̠̭͘̕ņ̮̗͍͖͍͍̗̼̝͉̳̠̀ͅa͏̣͙̮̬̞̟͍̝̱̪͎̲̙̩́ͅn҉͜͠͠͏̜̰̠̦̣̜̹̜d̴̡̖͓̟̲̣̺̼̙̱̘̯̙̜̰͉̜̭̥g͝҉̯̺̮̳̳͕̯̙̺̬̦̼̥͉̟̦̬ͅo͔̠̣͉͓̳̘̯̲̯̮̳͢͟͜͢͞t̶̷̤̲̠̥͇͎̜͓̣ș̡̗͈̦͎ù̧͈̹̹͙̣͚̪̱̬̹̯͔̞̺͙̥͍̘̀͘c̸̶̣̳̱̣̝͚̪̠̤̟̼͓̭̯̝̀͢͞ͅͅͅͅk̷̢̘̰͈̟̭̤͔̯͍̘̬̖̬͙͕͎̗̝͈͜͟é̠͖̳̗̟͈̠̼̭́d͖̹͈͉̠͍͙͚͍̮̮̘͜͞ͅḭ̷̳̝̼͓͈͇͈͇̤̭͓́͟͜ǹ̬̖̘̩̱̤̩̭͎̜͕͞ͅt̵̷̸̠̗̫̺͈̜͈̭̱͇̙̥͈̦̼̝̳̝̀͞o͏̢͚̙̞͔͎̟̝̜̝̦̤̱̝̦̝̬͇ͅͅa͏͜҉̤̺͔͚̙̯̣s͚͍͙̜̦̮̭̥͖̯͉̥͍̩̬̀̀͟t̛͍͓̦̱̣͓́̀͝a̡̡̱̦̙̘̳͚͙̥̖̫̱͎̕͘r̷̢̠̻͓̬̦͔̜̯͔͉̗̭̠̲͉͔̪͖̼l̴͙͍͇̰͉͚̖͖̯̟̲̗̠̝ͅe͕͉̜͚̬̪̯̙͈̬̹͕͔̲̕͠s̢͈̭͇̭̼͉̘̟̰̲͇̜̦̺̮̫͢ͅs͟҉̵͝҉̻̹̱͈̮̱̙t̀҉̞͍̞͍̼͖͖͍̮̬̖̙̦̪̬̤̘͎̤w͜͏̶̛҉͕̣̺̗̫̮̥̲̝į̵̛̯͙͈͎͝ĺ̢̡̛̤͚͔̻̙̙͘ͅi̶͞͏̶͖̯͈̩̝̹̳͚̞̰͈̭̜͖̤̦̬͘g̴̡̘̩̺̲͈͎͍̘̣̖̬̬̠̗͚̖̼̕͝ͅͅh̴̖͕̼̤̘̺̜͍̠̣̻͈̦̕͝t҉̵̲̼͇̠̞͇̦̟̙̫̯ḇ̴̣̪̭̣̗̭̗̬͚͟è̶̷͎̻̟ͅý̢̯̩̖̯̗̦̺̭̖̟̭̰̥͇͢o̷̯̰̘͎̤̼͈͍̖n҉̨̯̤͈̱͖̰̯̰̘̤̤̬̳́͠ͅd̹̹͖͓͉̞͔̙̬̖͕̝̀ͅt̡͍̺̙̻͖͓͔͉̪̣̲̦̞̩̳̻͍͚͞ị̴͔̤̖͙̻̖̥͈̮̱͡͞ḿ̷̡҉̰̥͉̝̥͓͕̬̣̀ḛ͉̝̝̻̩̠͔̯̙̦̤̀͞a̸̷̪̱͔͖̟͕̳̟̣͈̖͇͙͝ͅń̶̺̭͉̰̰̘̠͙̫̝͓̮̮d̡͕̜̮̙̰̘̼́͢͡͠ş̡̛̭̲̻͈̮͎͓́͜ͅp̮̭̲̙̪͎͍̩̠͇͖̼͉̞̜̰̻̖͜a̴̡͉͕̗͈̘͘͜ç̸̤̰̬͙̩̲̖̜̥̥̗̀è̶͍̣̱͟͠͡
̡͏̸̬̤̜̝͓̙̺̼͚̠̙̤̕
̴̢̟̬̦̞̯̹A̶̡̛͚̻͇̤̻̦̟̩̩̭̤̼̻̹͇͟͠ͅV̸̨̘̳͖̤̱̙͚̫̥̹̣̲̝̮̗͝E̸̛̼̬̟͍̠̘̖̠̙̦͍͙̤͜͞͠R̡̦̬̣̟̤̣̣͙̪̼͜͟͟͡T̨̯̼̫͔̘ ̸̸̡̹̪̹̦̱͔̻͕̬͉͝Y̴̧͍̭̰͙̰͡O̶̕͘҉̺̯͖̭͓̺̺̪̖̙̞̳̱̫̻͜ͅU̸̶͎̮͍̱̯̠̲̲͇̠͡͞R̢̞̖͙͉͍͍͢͢ ̧̨͓̺͎̭̭̫̺̝̀́͡E̶̮̰̖̠͉̝̩͚͕̝͘͜͢͞ͅY̸͎̪͇̰͇͎̣̯͇̘̮̻̖̠͔̳̘͘͠E͚͙̙̺̺̜͚͘͘͟͝S̶͏̧̣͎̤̥̗̳̫̭͓͉̤̲̩̗̠̫͜ͅ
̡̛͉͍̞̹̗̪͔̫͈͎̜́̕͡ͅ
͟͞҉̯̗̮̜̜̘̗͔̗̟̹̳̮̟H͏̴̡̮̦̩̻̭̱͇̻̪̣͙͓̺͖̞̙̖̭E̴͎͓̬̟̜͈͝͝ ̺̣̗̱͚͕̕͜͡C̵͏̞͙͍̹͓̗̠͇̹̣̝͈͎̰̀͞Ǫ̴̪̭͍̠̦̫̝͠͠M̧̱̙̹̯͍̳̯̭̯E̴̛̙͉͔̻̥̱͖̦̳̟͈̻̘̣͙̣̭̭̜͝͝S҉̧̢̟̻̜͎̞̙̠̪͔ͅ