Energy C-100 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)

Does anyone have these? Are they good?

errr no thanks.

i dont see the center at sellout.woot…

Dang Servers, crapp crapp crapp, missed it.

That was freakin great. I was so close and was refreshing and opening so many windows I got firefox to use 2.5gigs! Everything starting to run like crap until I caught.

So in a way I really did get a bag of crap when my computer craped out. Still 2.5gigs mem usage in firefox in less than a minute is pretty cool.

The best part I don’t even know why I want the crap.

no.
no we will not.
quit lieing.

Here’s a fairly decent tracker if anyone’s interested…

http://www.mywoot.net/

I got two pairs when they were on woot last time, they’re great for the price and this is an even better price! Buy them!

If you like vitamin C you’ll like Energy C

Time Remaining Guess : 7:20:12 Left.
Estimated sellout time : 12:54:14

Can Woot be serous?

Paid $10 more per pair back on 10/24. Good deal.

And apparently I missed the BOC (in a meeting). Oh well.

Sounds like Wallaby.

OHHH WOOOOT

WHY IS AMERICA SOO BLACK TEXAS IS THE ONLY STATE WITHOUT A TAN

What have people gotten in the “Random Bag of Crap” deal in the past? I’ve always been curious.

Some people just prefer to save the overheard of the AWFUL visualizations. I never ever use them.

Your signature says Hooray for Boobies, your screen name is mophead and you’ve bought zero woots… . I don’t think they care.

The center was at sellout.woot the day they were originally offered, duh. They don’t sync sellout.woot with woot-offs.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! got me a bag of crap!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahhahhahahah!

here’s your receipt…
on 11/20/2008, you successfully wooted.
Random Crap
You ordered 1 Random Crap.
which each cost $1.00
for a subtotal of $1.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $6.00

*running around the house *

After three woot-offs, and multiple tabs, it took the T3 connection of my campus to get me one… a blogging old ceo, a bandoleer of carrots, the holy grail of w00t.

These trivial of accomplishments… yet, I’m quite joyed that I got one.

To all those who did not, I’ve felt that letdown, and I wish you the best of luck in the future for obtaining a BOC of your own.

I have the older Energy Take-5 and I still love them. Also, I have called Energy support and they are fantastic, good company.