Energy Reference Connoisseur RC-70 Tower Speaker

paper,rock, speakers?

a 60lb speaker. thats heavy

With the BoC so early in the wootoff anyone want to make a guess as to whether there might be a second?

Woot is helping people make an entire surround sound system. One speaker at a time.

Have not slept in 3 days…Where is the usb stick deal!!

It’s a $1000 speaker with great reviews. Buy 3 and sell the other one on eBay. You won’t be disappointed.

You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure.

I have these speakers and the sound quality is amazing. I wouldn’t say I am an audiophile but I have had many brands of speakers over the years and Energy make a great product.

in for 3…wait, what am i gonna do with 3 speakers…

I would love to jump on these RC-70 speakers, but dropping $800 on a pair I can’t listen to is just nuts.

Now, if woot put up 20 pairs of these in a raffle at $5 per ticket, I’d be game.

Just what I needed a giant few hundred dollar speaker so I know when someone messages me on skype!

they were on sellout last week

Reaaly woot? I need stocking stuffers!!

I think I can drive home now without missing anything special…

all I want is a Sansa Fuze.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed there is. And maybe… just maybe, they will do like they did in the past where it won’t allow people that already scored one to get a 2nd… thus giving those that have missed out a better chance.

Why do you keep reposting the add, we can read dippy.

The state of Kansas is rocking now…c’mon Oklahoma, all I can hear from you is a sucking noise.

Is there no Rumba left in those vast Woot vaults?

bag0crap site estimates 100 of these babies. Time to go do something else, not getting my stocking stuffers or Roomba anytime soon.