Engagement Ring Sets

LOL, yep! For a marriage that will last as long as the plating…

The smallest ring is a size 6. does anyone know if a ring guard would work? To go from 6 to 4?

Woot Staff:

Ordered these last time & they run small. What happened to a different woofer’s post about getting bigger sizes from the vendor? Jewelers won’t size these and it would have to be re-plated. $$. Can we at least get a size 10 as a option?

Sorry for the disappointment, but the sizes we have listed are all we have available. It’s good feedback for future sales, though.

Had actually thought about getting these as we’ve been “eternally engaged and don’t want to get married” but its easier if people just see the rings so they won’t ask … but its all in white gold and she’s allergic.

Why can’t they make even cheaper engagement rings in sterling silver!?!

Silver is probably worth more than the cheap metal the white gold is coating.

Hey, for some wooters $24.99 IS three months’ salary.

In my experience, it works pretty well. I have several rings that I bought or inherited, and wear them to work and to bars a lot of the time. Wearing the ones that fit my ring finger does seem to make a difference. It also gets me far fewer weird looks if I go clothes shopping in the men’s section (I’m fairly tall, and “low-hip length” women’s shirts usually hit me right around the waist, but try explaining that to the scowling elderly sales lady in a department store).

I wouldn’t be so quick to judge the folks that would have a use for this. If the quality of your marriage is contingent upon the price of your ring, you’re doing it wrong.

It’s perfectly reasonable to buy something now as a placeholder for when you’ve got a big salary later in life and can buy something more lasting.

If the woman understands that her fiance doesn’t make the big bucks but she loves him anyway, who are we to judge?

That never stops me =) especially in Vegas. i’m a jerk. yea yea.

$10 sunglasses, costume jewelry, remote helicopters, glorified Sham-wows…so woot is essentially a kiosk at the mall now.

PLEASE!

Exactly why I ordered these. My original had to be cut off after an accident and with my job now no worries on damage. Ran true to size. I just got them & already got “I love your rings”.

Does anyone still have one of these, I got it for my girlfriend as a promise ring and it was very important to her. She lost it and was heartbroken. I have looked far and wide for another but she very much wants this same one. Does anyone want to sell theirs? or know where I could find one? I’d pay $50. Thank you all so much for any help. (Her finger is a size 8, but if you had a size 7 I may still buy) [mod edit; no personal info, please contact via PMs]