EnginDOT Cordless 4-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner

EnginDOT Cordless 4-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner

2 Likes

Discount does not apply. Why, it’s still 7.16.22 in California?

1 Like

Woot! lives on Texas time

Texas GIF

2 Likes

Yep, Central Time.

1 Like

Never heard of this name before anyone owns this? Is it a good vaccum?

I’m not able to get the 10% discount at order time either.

I’m not familiar with this brand, but you can look at the reviews from Amazon.

1 Like

Did you order on the 16th, use the app, and use Prime?

If so contact customer service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Sorry- I didn’t read the fine print. Only 10% discount was for yesterday. My bad so sad!

1 Like

No problem. I think today’s specials are on the shirts. And theres some OMG deals. Details at the top of the below link.

1 Like

PRIME EXCLUSIVE!
Hey Prime members! Did you know you can get an EXTRA 10% off this item (maximum $20 discount) if you purchase it on the Woot! app? It’s true! Offer valid 07/16/2022 only.

I am confused.
DID NOT GET THE “DAILY DIGEST” EMAIL IN MY IN-BOX UNTIL 1238 A.M. TODAY (17TH).
I would have to time travel back in time to meet the 12-16-22 cutoff date/

What gives?

2 Likes

The event has been advertised for over a week, see below.

And I got the email at 11:02 yesterday morning.

1 Like

woot

YEP your post are correct.
I do not spend much time on the prime Day emails BUT I do look at the Daily Digest.
The box says:

PRIME EXCLUSIVE!
Hey Prime members! Did you know you can get an EXTRA 10% off this item (maximum $20 discount) if you purchase it on the Woot! app? It’s true! Offer valid 07/16/2022 only.

Says nothing about being tied into Prime Day… ONLY PRIME EXCLUSIVE.

Why the daily digest hit your server for the following day at 1100A.M. on the day prior???

I receive “Daily Digest” for the CURRENT day after 1200 AM… So EARLY on same day.

Folks editing the add missed that, and added confusion by identifying 10% off for the prior day:)

1 Like

Hi there. Appsclusives go live at 5pm CT each day. So the discount would have applied for 8 hours yesterday, until midnight CT.

I’ll go remove the gold box to avoid further confusion.

Where is my vacuum? I’m still waiting on it and it still says preparing for shipping… Very frustrating.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They may be able to help you figure out the shipping issue.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Hi there. I see that they put a replacement order in for you yesterday. Hopefully Amazon will ship that one out.

I got an email today saying I was getting refunded and not getting it. I was not happy at all about it. After 250 orders placed in 12 years from my account (many with multiple products) and probably over 500-600 products bought from Woot, I was pretty upset about how I was treated. I have literally turned over 50 people into Woot customers, and trust me, it wasn’t because 2 weeks after an order was placed you are told that they can’t fulfill the order.

For personal reasons, I needed this before August 3rd and now something similar is going to cost me over $100, if I go with Amazon, which I probably won’t because of the connection to Woot. Woot cancelled my order and forces me to spend more at Amazon, I can’t do that. So, elsewhere these vacuums that I need by August 3rd are even more expensive. I’m on disability and have limited funds and feel like I was treated like a first time with buyer.

Woot had been good to me in the past, but this time they really screwed me and left me unable to trust them to deliver the products I paid for as well as treat me with a semblance of respect.

I’m sorry for the rant, but that’s how much they screwed me and and how they left me feeling after this bull$hite.

PS By the way, ThunderThighs, you are the best. This rant is not about you.

If I do get the replacement, my stance will change, but I’ll still be frustrated. If it comes, I will thank woot and continue recruiting customers as In have for the past 12 years.

There is a possibility that my email response to them came before you wrote that they are sending a replacement, so it is possible. If it doesn’t come, I stand by what I said. But if it does come, I will remove my post as it would then contain false information.

As always, ThunderThighs you are the absolute best and I always appreciate you. Thank you very much for your help, either way this turns out.