Engine Trouble

Who’s in trouble now?

Dog biscuit is a nice touch.

Nice, except Matt Smith isn’t the Doctor who faced a T-Rex. Just sayin’ because anyone who recognizes the shirt for being Doctor Who will say it.

But, Matt Smith is more popular than Peter Capaldi at the moment.

I’d buy one for my kid, but Kid Size 12 is sold out and it’s only 7 minutes into the sale.

I did not know that to be the case. Meh the buying of this clothing.

I thought he was offering the Dino a bow tie, “‘Look dapper with me T-Rex,’ said the Doctor.” Diana wrote, pondering the completion of her next fanfic opus. Doctor/T-Rex OTP.

Actually, he did face t-rex in the episode “Dinosaurs on a Spaceship” which is exactly where my mind went first.

Some young T-Rex were on the ship, but Matt Smith didn’t interact with them.

I don’t know anything about “Doctor Who”. I just wanted to say that the title piqued my interest because my thesis film was titled “Engine Trouble”. :slight_smile:

Pretty cool, except… T-Rex had feathers.
The more you know🌠

BIG! Sexy woman!

There’s some serious Dr. Who nerdery going on in this thread. I can’t relate, unfortunately. Cute dino, though.

No fez? Fezzes are cool!

My first thought was Matt Smith.

We all know Dr Who doesnt have a toolbox anyway, everything is done with his sonic screwdriver!

Meh…if it was Peter Capaldi this would have been mine in a second.

Jammie Dodger would have been better. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=wootpapa, post:4, topic:472014]
Nice, except Matt Smith isn’t the Doctor who faced a T-Rex. Just sayin’ because anyone who recognizes the shirt for being Doctor Who will say it.

But, Matt Smith is more popular than Peter Capaldi at the moment.

Exactly.
But we don’t ALL love Matt Smith - I was hoping for a Capaldi shirt!

Right?!?

Thank goodness he didn’t break any eggs. That Mama would have rex-ed the Tardis.

Then you one-up their nerdsmanship by reminding them that the dinosaur on your shirt is *not a T rex *. Tyrannosaurs had 2 fingers.