English Muffin

I don’t see this as a joke fail at all. I think it’s adorable!

Great choice, Spirit! I really like the overall appeal of this design. Great character, good shapes, all that important stuff :D. Plus, it’s an English Muffin! :smiley:

Well now I want some root beer flavored toothpaste…

Awww, so cute.

But you know, the real ones are like this:
-_-

cheerful + fun

That is SO not an English muffin! It’s a muffin muffin dressed up to look like a British soldier. Fake!

I love this little guy. Immediately reads as “English Muffin” to me. I showed my guy and in his half-asleep state he guessed: “Uh… Marge Simpson Cupcake?”

Still adorable!

Speed to First Woot: 1m 34.005s
First Sucker: ijstwnt2play
Last Wooter to Woot: TheHyMag
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace: 2m 24.118s
Woots Sold: 629

First day sales 629

English muffins were not invented in New York City.

Got my Radscoolian “English Muffin” shirt today. It is awesome!

hey anyone know what to do about getting a wrong size shirt…i ordered a womens xl they sent the mens xl…was a present for my 4’11" aunt…lol…wayyyy too big…

You can email service@woot.com for assistance.

Were you aware that we changed our shirt blanks back in February? The ladies’ sizes run a bit larger.

An easy way to tell is by the tags:

Dark blue on the top tag around the ! logo = men’s.
Light blue on the top tag around the ! logo = women’s.

no i was not aware …i got an email that said o sorry…so i guess im just out of luck on that…but yet it still says…woot shirts run small…i ordered the same size i ordered for her last time… im starting to get used to the changes in woot…sending me wrong colors…sending me 3 of an item i only ordered one of 3 weeks to get some bras …o sorry 12 business days…with 3 weekends…lol…and today a matress delivered and left in the rain. i used to love woot.o well…o and btw…all that has just happen since may…go figure…