Engracia Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (3)

Hi Everyone! Glad to be back on woot. I always tell people. If you don’t like chardonnay, you will like mine. Because mine tastes like chardonnay.

This wine is barrel fermented in neutral French oak. The less are stirred once a week for 3 months. Malolactic fermentation is inhibited.

The result is a chardonnay that tasted like the grape, however due to its partners from being grown in a cool climate, (and since it is non ML) the barrel fermentation and less stirring helps round off those sharp edges.

Really a delicious wine. Go on and give it a try. You won’t be disappointed. Also a great wine for the upcoming spring and summer. Stock yourself up now on this great deal!

In addition, this wine won a gold medal at the Sonoma County Harvest Fair in 2015. Also got 92 points from the Prince of Pinot, Click Here to read the review.

Realistic shipping window? Leaving the 21st for a month or so. Able to ship both states.

I am not much of a white wine drinker but I have enjoyed several bottles of this, most recently Saturday afternoon with a couple of friends that both liked it very much. Don’t hesitate this is good stuff.

The sale ends on Sunday 4/16 night 10:00 PM Pacific Time. We don’t send woot the wine until the sale ends, so we can ship them all their needs at once.

We are happy to accommodate special requests or needs. Contact the winery directly before placing your order.

email: Mike@EngraciaWines.com

I have to agree with other reviewers, hesitation is not required on this one.

I drink this wine regularly… probably too much… but that’s good for Mike’s wallet. :slight_smile: I’d say I drink a bottle every couple weeks for a total of a couple cases by now. It’s my go to.

This chardonnay goes particularly well with a variety of food. I even use it in my hollandaise when I whip up brunch and have it alongside my benedicts… hey… don’t judge! The subtle lemon oil note kicks it up a notch.

I see you’ve been practicing your Hollandaise skills! It does go great in Hollandaise.

Right on johnellenberger!!! Who’s next? Bring it on!

Got it, and thanks!