Engraved Inspirational Stones from The Holy Land, 24ct

Engraved Inspirational Stones from The Holy Land, 24ct

I would buy these as a gift for a religious school graduation. How are these packaged?

“from The Holy Land” is a little bit vague…

Are we talking Home Depot or Lowes or did they just get these on Craig’s List Free?

Of course they could also be Genuine Palestinian Stones that were thrown at Israeli Soldiers

7 Likes

I was wondering the same thing.
“* 24 Different Words of inspiration and encouragement from the Holy Land”
Are the words from the Holy Land?

4 Likes

holylandstone.com perhaps?

These come from Minnesota. They claim they’re shipped into the US from “the holy land” but that could mean a variety of different things depending on what website you look at.

I’m more than willing to believe these come from some basic river, polished to make them look shiny, and then engraved in America, to pass off as something from Israel or something. But there really isn’t enough information out there to prove these are from a holy land.

No, these come from “The Holy Land Market” which claims:

The largest collection of religious and cultural items from the Holy Land. We offer a wide variety of unique items, handmade by experienced craftsmen in the various cities of the Holy Land.

3 Likes

“From the holey land”… Yucca Flats, Nevada?

3 Likes

7 Likes

omg. woot sells rocks now? we’ve hit a new low.

3 Likes

From the about us page of their website :

Welcome

We are so glad that you are here and hope that you can find what you’re looking for.

We are Holy Land Market and we started this family business back in 2001 with that hope that we can share our beautiful handmade products with the rest of the world. We are a Christian family from the old city of Jerusalem in the Holy Land and our main goal is to support Christian witness in the Holy Land. By buying our products, you are directly supporting the Christian families in the Holy Land that work hard to make these products in their home based shops.

We offer the largest collection of religious and cultural items from the Holy Land. We offer a wide variety of unique items, handmade by experienced craftsmen in the various cities of the Holy Land. Our store departments include olive wood, rosaries, shoes, messianic, Judaica, kitchenware, stones, jewelry, ceramic and glass, anointing oils, lamps and candles, holy books, icons, and many more.

Thank you for stopping by!

GOD Bless

At our elementary school, we gave rocks such as these to honor several children each month who showed great character, such as empathy and caring. We were able to order specific humanistic “words” in bulk. I don’t know if it was this company, but the rocks went over very well and were huge motivators.

I need these like a box of roc…oh, wait…

2 Likes

If they fall on my feet will they help me get my rocks off?

1 Like

TOO SOON!

(Easter was last Sunday)

(When the stone was rolled away from the tomb?)

(C’mon, work with me here!)

(Nobody likes pastor jokes.)

1 Like

Made me think of the stone seller from “Life of Brian”.

5 Likes

I had to log in just to express how stupid it is to believe that buying 24 for rocks for $30 dollars is a “deal.”

1 Like

Imagine how pissed you’d be if this showed up in a Bag of Crap. For the first time ever I’d bemoan not getting a replacement clamp screw for some device I’ve never heard of.

What if these are from Cthulu’s holy land?

I certainly buy a bag if they were.

1 Like

When I googled “the holy Land” the first result was a theme park in Florida.

1 Like

On other websites they claim these come from Minnesota but yeah