Entrance Ramp for the Soul Expressway

design doesnt make sense to me artistically, needs better borders or something…seems incomplete.

i dunno. it’s pretty cool. more abstract and design-y than the other recent shirts. those have been more jokey or cutesy. this one is just stylish.

love it. exactly the kind of shirt i come to shirt.woot for.
i really like the colors, and the randomness that is done in a way that makes you look for meaning.
i just made this my 6th woot shirt.

Beautiful to hear, thank you.
To the buyers and future buyers, thank you kindly and I hope you enjoy the shirt!

Word is we’re having some issues with PayPal at the moment and we hope to have it back up and running tomorrow (well, later today.).

good deal… paypal = my woot money!

Roy Harper reference is nice.

However, I would’ve made some comment about handing out roadmaps to the soul.

Yknow, I thought this might be a riffy/tca/whatever he wishes to be called these days production when I opened the page. Nice, but not really my thing. Anyway, I shouldn’t buy another shirt.woot for a little while.

And damn, guys, if this looks like a penis to you, you need to get a non-penile-related hobby

Yeah, what a shame that musical note tree shirt is no longer for sale

Dang, I hate shirts like this. I like it, but I don’t love it. It’s right there one the line between buy or pass. I just stare at the design and I can’t decide. TOO HARD! AGGGGGGGG!!!

This design is totally rockin’. I’ve been terrible with Shirt.woot lately, though, so I’m not buying anything until at least December.

Ooo… slick looking.

This is the only Woot shirt since the Pumpkin and Ghost design that I’ve even considered. It looks perfectly fine to me, and it certainly better than some of the other ones that people have raved over.

Those who think this design resembles a penis obviously have some issues from their childhood, and should probably be checked up sometime.

i dont get the reference but i still like it. someone care to explain it?

I don’t get this shirt. I’m not gonna get this shirt. Next.

picked up the woot and the shirt.woot all in the same night. That’s ok by me.

it’s all about just being graphic…

why need an explanation in this case?

Nice design… very cool IMO…unfortunately I need to conserve some money… with my boss bouncing payroll checks, I’m working on finding a new job (so is my hubby who works the same place). So I have to pick and choose my woots carefully.

Eh, I don’t know. Shirt design is about more than swirly arrows, right? I don’t think I could wear this.

Finally, a shirt that a male can wear in a male company and not get laughed at for ridiculous colors. Stylish, simple and casual. Sign me up.

My first woot :slight_smile:

in that case, for $10, ALWAYS B-U-Y. *always -
regrets in the morning are never a nice day. *