Entube Chili Paste 6-Pack Sampler: Mole, Curry, & Harissa
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $36.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $70.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 47% off List Price
(2) - Entube Cocoa Tamarind Mole Chili Paste, 3.5oz Tube
(2) - Entube Indian Curry Chili Paste, 3.5oz Tube
(2) - Entube Harissa Chili Paste, 3.5oz Tube

How spicy are these? On a scale of Tobasco (mild) to Blair’s Ultra Death (nice and hot).

Gotta give props to Blair’s Ultra Death! That’s my Frank’s, I put that sh*t on everything!!

I like the idea here. I do not like the price.

[MOD: removed reply quote]

Trying to spice up your love life?

Are these vegetarian? If they state it someplace I am missing it.

$7.5 a tube seems a bit high for a gourmet store or a tourist gift shop. It seems very high considering Woot is a discount/deal website. Heck you can find the same brand in 2 packs for $7.48 a tube if you don’t want to spend $45 just to see if you like it:
https://www.amazon.com/Entube-Harissa-Preservative-Free-MSG-Free-Gluten-Free/dp/B073R3N86K/ref=sr_1_22_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1537882066&sr=1-22&keywords=curry+paste

Well it’s just 34.27 a pound. That’s a lot cheaper than yesterday’s $143/lb frozen meat.

It’s a little cheaper on Amazon - $14.95 for two tubes, and they are offering a 10% off coupon.

The way to overcharge for something is you put the word sampler on it. Make exotic sounding names and flavors. You include 2 or 3 of each type rinse and repeat.

Hmmmmmmm.

WCC has lowered the price to $36.99. Buy ALL the Entubes!!!

If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

I picked up a tube of Carolina Reaper paste at aldi for like $3.50 a few weeks ago. They had a variety of flavors and they may be all out now. Just a thought if anyone is considering and has an aldi near by to check.