Envision 22” Widescreen LCD Monitor

Yup, That movie is Bonafide. This woot however is not. 2007 price maybe. No DVI=No Deal here as well.

I’m even looking for a monitor, price & size are good… but specs seem weak :frowning:

So close Woot… maybe if I sleep on it…

that’s a great movie on the screen!!!

The no DVI is a deal breaker, I need a monitor too…

i have to agree with what has been said already

no DVI means no good

Huge & cheap !

too bad its analog though

can’t you add 2 more inches for this price? once you get 1200 pixel height you can’t go back to anything less.

5ms response. Sorry that just sucks. If this was a 2ms then this would be a good deal.

that would be called a glossy coating, as opposed to matte coating. and this is almost assuredly a matte coating. glossy isn’t that great anyways, impossible to keep clean and reflects your ugly mug as well as any light sources. matte coatings diffuse reflections so they are much more tolerable.

Froogled

The close-up pic DOES look pretty matte-ey. I love glossy coating. I know it reflects (a LOT), but I love it so much anyways. I can never go back to matte. Oh well, my search will have to continue…

Pretty good price for a 22" since a 19" usually costs $200+tax. But no DVI and BB had these during blackfriday for $150!

And it does have DVI which makes me feel better. But comparing the other stats, they seem about the same.

Yup, and I passed it up at that price.

For glossy 22" LCDs, HP makes one and Dell used to make one (before their “crystal” version).

Yeah, for an extra $64 I can get dell’s 22" with DVI. Pass.

for once, this actually is a bad price. for shame, woot. the others are right, with just a VGA connection, this is a horrible deal. i got my 22" widescreen monitor legitimately for $200, with minimal shipping. and it has vga AND hdmi. maybe $170 some might consider it, but at this price it’s just insulting.

In for one. My mom needs a new monitor and she wanted “one of those fancy flat-screens,” so this will be perfect since she’s using 800x600 on a 10 year old 19" CRT right now.

rofl, nice adam sandler hypnotist reference

vga input only? QQ

Hmm. It’s the same price at Costco

Granted, the shipping is more, and many would have to pay tax, but you also get a pretty kick a$$ return policy.

Not a super wooty deal.

Got one of these at BestBuy on Black Friday for $150 + tax. Works great if you don’t care about DVI.