Envy

Raindrops keep fallin’ on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin’ seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin’ on my head, they keep fallin’

-Burt Bacharach

Where’s Dorothy? Maybe she’s already back in Kansas.

I hear it’s hip to be square.

Clearly it’s hip to vote on and wear them, also.

Ahh poor witchy, she doesn’t have to be so sad, just wait a couple of days and that tinman’s hands will be all rusted closed and the scarecrow will be all mildewy. Without then the lion will probably just run away scared and she’ll have the run of the place!

You know, it was probably a storm like this that caused the Tin Man to get rusted up in the first place.

Leave your favorite storybook characters out in the rain long enough and they’ll shrink.

Looks like the Scarecrow’s still waiting on that brain, given he’s about to cannonball into a 1" deep puddle of water.

Don’t worry about George Lucas!!! Imagine how violently L. Frank Baum is whipping about in his grave!

I was hoping this would snag a print.

This reminds me very much of the style of Joshua Cotter’s graphic novel Skyscrapers of the Midwest… very cool.

What’s it like knowing the opinions of the dead?

For some reason, the Clockwork Orange version of “I’m Singing In The Rain” goes through my head when I look at this.

Haahaaaa, go Seed!

PS: I’ve got Cyndi Lauper all ready to go for you. Call me. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s unfortunate that little Elphaba’s weather-related allergy kept her from playing in the puddles and making friends like the regular kids her age. If she wasn’t deathly allergic to water maybe she wouldn’t have become such a bad apple.

If you think five year olds are bad just imagine what it was like when she got to high school. That’s when she decided she’d show them you don’t mess with a wicked witch!

While this isn’t really a shirt that I would wear, I’m glad to see it print. Good job!

Exactly what I was thinking. He is mostly covered up, but how is he gonna keep hold of that oil can if his hands get rusty?!

Adorbs, but I have too many charcoal Woot shirts D:

Wiz of oz is my gf’s fav. I am scoring some brownie points, thanks WOOT!

I was thinking something similar. Wet Cat, Soggy Hay, and Rusted Tin man.

It’s cold. Very cold.