Epiphany Winery Spring Trio

Sweet. (heh.)

The Lenten season is over! I’ve been waiting to make a purchase for quite awhile. in for 1.

I’m still pretty much a wine noob, and I don’t really drink much whites, but with it basically being summertime in Houston, surely this is the lightness I will crave.

Oh. And the always-necessary plug… 'brat me, WD? :smiley:

Thanks! Can’t think of a better occasion to BECOME A LABRAT!
…in case the [hint hint] earlier was too subtle…

First sucker: MaskedMarvel
Speed to first woot: 0m 15.687s

Last wooter to woot: eric9tx

In for 2. And WAY before the deadline! I’m usually a red fan but these seem interesting, and you sure can’t beat the price!

Aside: thanks for the stickers, WD

Ratters will have to sell me on this one. Just loaded forty bottles of various whites and rose’s in the cooler a few weeks ago as we prepared for spring/summer. Not a lot of room and these are not even listed on their website. And since I am more of a red guy, I will be on the fence…

How long is “tediously long”… I currently reside in Arizona… I can almost never buy from wine.woot though I always make sure to check!

Lighter fare? My favourite! In for one. More whites and general non-reds please =)

It took every bit of willpower to not purchase last week’s set. Since these seem right in line with what the GF likes, I’m in for 3 and hopefully she’ll enjoy them.

I’m in for 2 and ready and willing to accept the responsibility of becoming a labrat to help my fellow wine-wooters make their wine purchasing decisions easier.

WOW! Two great weeks in a row for me. Last week Labrat, this week White wine! In for 3 as I only have one bottle of white left among a sea of boxes containing red.

MAZEL TOV!!! from the jew-jitsu corner of the forums :slight_smile:

Aww…bummer. Just not into “non-red” wines…

WD,

couldn’t help but notice this jab in the description for this week’s offering: “The Chicago Cubs have not yet been eliminated from World Series contention.” that might get a chuckle in some parts, but around here that t’ain’t gonna help sell no wine. just sayin’.

guess it’s up to the 'Brats for me.

tmr

White wine!!! Whoo hoo!

In for 2!

Last wooter to woot: MarkDaSpark

With 73% currently Red wine, this will boost my White wine percentage!

Last wooter to woot: chad1323ross

Awesome - don’t have enough white in the cellar and I’m in early enough to labrat! Thanks, Woot!

how can you tell if a wine is sweet or not? for instance I liked the Humbug wine but only mixed with ginger ale or grape juice. might sound kind of childish but both are quite tasty.

these look nice.
I’ll go in for 3

Last wooter to woot: Blackneto

Finally my name in lights

Sound like just what we need in this weather here — any help to push away the winter!
Wouldn’t mind being a LabRat on this - after the bottle of Amity Reserve…I’d like a chance at being a real rodent for the cause.

Patio beverages! In for a set, even ships to tediuous states…NICE WD!!! Now we can welcome in Spring in style.

The inspiration is absolutely one of the best whites I have ever had! Ephiphany has become my very favorite winery and if you love syrahs you need to try their F-Block! Amazing.

In for 3 - highly recommended!

In for 2!

Pondering the possibility of my FedEx guy coming to see me tomorrow…