Erector Spykee The Spy Robot

No disassemble!

Yes, but is it Mac compatible? Is it compatible with any Linux distro? Will I get lower resale value on my home with the purchase of one of these? How much faster will my series of tubes be at providing me with information? I NEED TO KNOW!!

Oh My! It’s an Ed Sullivan impersonator!

http://www.yuddy.com/articleimages/ed%20sullivanNDIz.jpg

Horse puckey!

Sigh. Looks like an overpriced (at any price)piece of crap for sale AGAIN!!!

A good time to have lunch perhaps, unless they only have a few.

From Amazon

List Price: $299.99
Price: $156.66
You Save: $143.33 (48%)

It is a good deal for those of you Xmas shopping for your rug rats.

In new and potentially disturbing ways…

“I know,” said the Frogstar battle machine, after another moment’s consideration, “you must have one of those new Xanthic Restruction Destabilized Zenon Emitters!”

“Nice, aren’t they?” said Marvin.

“That’s what you’ve got?” said the machine in considerable awe.

“No,” said Marvin

“Oh,” said the machine, disappointed, “then it must be…”

“You’re thinking along the wrong lines,” said Marvin. “You’re failing to take into account something fairly basic in the relationship between men and robots.”

“Er, I know,” said the battle machine, “is it…?” it trailed off into thought again.

"Just think, urged Marvin, “they left me, an ordinary, menial robot, to stop you, a gigantic heavy-duty battle machine, while they ran off to save themselves. What do you think they would leave me with?”

“Oooh, er,” muttered the machine in alarm, “something pretty damn devastating I should expect.”

“Expect!” said Marvin. “Oh yes, expect. I’ll tell you what they gave me to protect myself with, shall I?”

“Yes, all right,” said the battle machine, bracing itself.

“Nothing,” said Marvin.

There was a dangerous pause.

I have to go to class. If something good comes up and I miss it, I will KILL.

haha thank goodness, they are filtering the 1st’s

where is the take one for the team guy when you need him…

does it do Vasectomy’s?

not enough fingers to hold a beer

1 hour maximum before charging for $100, please…

Woot, you’ve really gone downhill with this WootOff. You’re selling shitty products at average prices. Knock it off, or you will lose your entire userbase.

Wish I could somehow justify buying one of these - it looks like a fun toy.

I bought one of these in a previous woot-off. It took like 2 hours to assemble. The only 2 bad things I have to say on it is that it can’t connect to hidden wireless networks and the battery life is REALLY short. Like 5 minutes on a full charge.

Cool - a friend for our roomba … but wait … will it be able to detect stairs like a roomba and not fall down?

well if you have a cell phone and texting…just have them text you when a new woot is on :slight_smile:

haha there is woot selling c r a p to us again. they buy this erector for like $20. or even less.