Escape the city

The backdrop of this shirt reminds me of watching TV. Someone tell those pesky kids that they’re hindering the view! I love the city!

I think the only thing that could have made this better was a little glow in the dark action! Beautiful print though!

This is a very peaceful image. It reminds us all how we used to be, despite the towering urban sprawls around us.

Also, being so close to the city means they have better eateries than Cracker Barrel and Taco Bell.

One of the first shirts I’ve bought in a very, very long time.

BEAUTIFUL. I love all the color!

I’m really happy with the contenders in this week’s derby… a FIRST. I’ve gone months without liking a single shirt but WOW, I might end up buying ALL of the winning designs from this derby!

Light speed, no way that city just passed them by at ludicrous speed, they can’t be more than 5 seconds from going plaid!

http://www.psychonoble.com/archives/reviews/media/plaid2.jpg

I love it! I haven’t bought a shirt from here in a while (monetary issues, definitely NOT because of a lack of desire for some of the awesome shirts going out), but this one is worth stretching the budget a bit. Well done, Radiomode!

I absolutely love the artwork, but i can’t see this working as a shirt for me.

then again, i’m pretty biased when it comes to shirts; something usually has to be darkly hilarious for me to buy it, with a few exceptions in the mix…

The cityscape looks like it has a disease of some sort.

that is effin’ pretty.

post a link to high quality image. i want as a desktop background.

seriously… i’m wow’d…

I’d like it if there wasnt kids on it.

It just changes the coolness to cuteness.

No offense to anyone, but this design looks a LOT like hastily assembled clip art with some light effects we’ve seen before.

So, despite all the (unusually?) catty comments about this design, it came out on top.

Well played.

Thumbs up to this one. I’m in for one. Strange thing to notice, but this will be the first shirt I have bought in a few years without some type of large text on it. It also makes me miss home.

children in a tree at night?

I hope that nature does not go mainstream, otherwise we will just end up with more cities and less nature.

Pretty. I’m taking this to burning man.

I want to make this into a tote bag. It’s so cute. Woot ppl, make tote bags.

Arggh… Woot, what are you trying to do to me? I really want this shirt but the page won’t load :frowning:

These are the kind of stylish shirts I like to see woot. Bring back the golden age! Enough with the silly pun shirts!
(How about a 3D Lion reprint)

I loved this design immediately that I saw it in the derby. Great to see it take 1st place!

WTG Radiomode!