Esoterica 2006 Late Harvest Viognier Trio

Esoterica 2006 Late Harvest Viognier Trio
$39.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Dessert White 375ml
Product: 3 Esoterica 2006 Late Harvest Viognier
CT link above

Winery Website
Link to wine on the winery website

Had this when Cesare & kttest dropped into LA. Very nice … sweet dessert wine.

Edit: I think you can tell I liked it …

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: MarkDaSpark
Speed to first woot: 0m 4.547s
Last wooter to woot: MarkDaSpark

Only bought one since it’s a trio, and trying for first sucker, but tempted to email service to up my order.

wait isn’t it still gift week…you cut it short… :frowning:

Oh, temptation. Should I let this be my reward to myself for not spending a billion dollars during the Woot-Off-Off-Off?

• Vineyard Source: Capp Vineyard, Suisun Valley
    • Harvest Date: October 23, 2006
    • Brix – 47.0% sugar
    • pH – 3.91
    • Total Acidity – 4.7 grams/liter
    • Quantity Produced: 787 cases (12×375ml)
    • Date of Bottling: November 14, 2007
    • Barrels: 12 months in 50% new and 50% one year old French oak
    • Residual Sugar – 35%
    • pH – 3.76
    • Total Acidity – 6.6 grams/liter
    • Alcohol – 9.52%

47% Sugar @ harvest and 35% RS?! Wow. SWEET!

mmm, rh phillips used to have a late harvest viognier that was fun to taste at their store…i’ll give this a shot.

Doing my part for the east coasters and lighting up the Old Dominion.

Been doing so good about watching the budget… but then realized that I’m not the kind of person to really watch the budget, especially when the wife has already gone to bed. In for one.

3 (at least) lab rats for this one.

This…is nectar.

Tempting, I’m a Late Harvest Fan. But I’ve already got an Ice Wine upstairs that has yet to be opened, so having 3 more may be a bit much. Although, having 3 more would solve the “I can’t open it, it’s only a 375ml bottle and don’t have enough” problem.

Dessert wines aren’t my thing, thankfully. Pretty bottles!

Oh man, I was just thinking how long it’s been since I’ve seen any late harvest or ice wine offerings. I’ve never had a late harvest Viognier before. How would people say it compares to a late harvest Riesling?

Kent Rasmussen… must buy…

…and done.

(edit: I cannot rat this. Traveling this week.)

Yes … you’ll be happy. Although since it’s a white, it’s a little different from his previous 6 pack of Port … Labrat Reports on Rasmussen Esoterica Port Medley - 6 pack on 10/9/2008.

Agreed. :happy:

It has been a while since I have purchased a Wine Dot Woot but I could not pass on this. If I purchase today and say I live in the midwest, approximately how long does this take to be delivered?

Hmmmm, appears as if this wine’s anonymity has been compromised. Should be Comuniterica now…unless you consider wooters to be the obscure few…in which case it still is Esoterica…Indeed.

this wine at the winery’s website.

The front page says the next deal goes up tomorrow.