ESPN The Ultimate Universal Remote with WiFi

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - better than bacon salt.

ESPN The Ultimate Universal Remote with WiFi [New] - $19.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * ESPN DMR-1 The Ultimate Remote Universal Home Theater Remote with WiFi & 2.2" Color LCD

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

ESPN The Ultimate Universal Remote with WiFi
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 ESPN DMR-1 The Ultimate Remote Universal Home Theater Remote with WiFi & 2.2" Color LCD

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

what a cool cellphone.

ummm…no

Oh no, they can’t sell that. The service is finished.

Ohhhh, it’s got lots of buttons!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

How many TVs can this work with? I bought 17 today.

I always wanted one of these all in one future phones.

This looks like a couple of cell phones from a few years ago got stuck while playing doctor.

It’s cool n’ all - but I WANT MY BAG o’ CRAP!!!

in for 1

Note: click365.tv , a service provider for some of the advanced browser functions on this remote, is no longer in business. As such, the functions listed below are no longer operational. All the features listed above this note are still fully functional

TV Listings / Guide
Messaging
Headlines / Click365 (News stories)
Weather
Search
Mine Sweeper
Online back up of your remote control devices

I like turtles.

you know it’s already been here and gone right?

I’m in for 3, so I can drive my neighbors crazy by changing their channels

someone buy this crap so we can move on… :smiley: – umm – i mean – this seems super cool!!

Uh, really? Grunts when you turn on the TV??

They said that about the dvd sets, ceader wraps, wagner paint sprayers, and some other stuff. Guess there are a lot of suckers out there.